Friday, 10/2 Luci AMPS 112 (YES, BLUE!) Day 31

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

OMG! Really? A nice low blue start??? I'm floored!

After my initial excitement.....

Good Morning everyone! Finally Friday...and so much cooler here...Luci isn't loving this cold weather...so we've started reviewing what to take, what not to take, what we'll need to do...all the plants have been removed from the deck - frost is on the way - looks like maybe Sunday night - 33 degrees predicted...ugh...there go all the pretty flowers...so I'll be picking a big bouquet soon...the last bouquet from our garden.

I hope Luci will return to the lagoon and do some safe surfing...I'll be getting more tests this morning just to keep her away from those sharkies she loves so much...I just hope this is finally the Tresiba talking and that the twice a day shot routine is still appropriate...I feel like we're cutting a new trail here...even though there have been others who've shown us the way, the path seems a bit overgrown at the moment... We'll figure this out though...

Have a great day everyone! I'll put a note in LB&L for those of us who may be looking for us...we sure love it when you visit :)

2. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Good morning! What a beautiful AMPS!

Good luck with the frost - sounds like a perfect reason to make some hot chocolate! Hope y’all stay warm! :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Luci's AMPS is amazing! I'm so excited too! :woot::woot:You both are doing great, carving out a new path.
    I'm with Luci all the way: cold weather just sucks. I hope she does some nice surfing in the lagoon for you.
    Have a great day.

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Oh Sue, this is so exciting!! I haven't been on the forum much lately but did know you switched. I am so happy Tresiba is proving effective for Ms. Luci. :bighug:

5. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

What a great start for Luci today!!! So exciting :) Looking good Luci, make your way into the lagoon for a nice visit!!

Have a great day Sue :)

6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Wow, Luci!! Keep it going! Two cycles in a row in the lagoon - let's make it three :D:D:D I heard the lagoon is warm...spa like, may be a nice place to swim around while your mom prepares for the frost :bighug: Have a great day, Sue!

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Blue and Green only yesterday - no Yellow at all...! That didn't happen very often for Ms Luci !
    I'm very happy for you, Sue!

8. Sue and Luci

It's been a bumpy road for about a month...hoping it smooths out now...she seems to be doing a bit better...only needed a month to figure it out???

I hope you are doing well!

9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Whooooo hoooooo Luci!!! U go girl
    TGIF Sue have a great day

10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I hope you finally are seeing what the insulin change can do for Lucy. Your ss looks great!

11. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

12. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yeah Luci, isn't that blue start the best!!!!!!!! You are a pioneering kitty, keep cutting that trail for others.

13. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

:cool::D hoping for continued success!

14. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

upload_2020-10-2_11-40-39.jpeg Great job Luci! That SS sure is look'in good :D

15. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Good afternoon Sue!

You're absolutely cutting a new trail :cat: Tresiba is like a vast jungle, and we know our destination is regulation (and ultimately a hope for OTJ!) but along the way are cliffs, and quicksand, and piranhas... and we take so many detours that it can be hard to see when we're making progress... or just going in a circle (back to the head hunters and cattle ranchers, and... wow, I've gotten off track lol!).

Luci's looking really good these past few days, though! Go Luci, go!

16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to see those greens on Luci's SS.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  17. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Yes, we are cutting a new trail, but slowly together we can get all that overgrown crud out of the way for everyone to be able to see the path clearly. :)

So many expect a quick response and that is not Tresiba at all. Slow and sweet is her song.

Btw, Luci is looking great today! Can't wait to see what her pmps is.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  18. Sue and Luci

She brought it in at 155...what a nice ride, huh?

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  19. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Looking good, young lady, looking real good :cool::D:D:cool:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  20. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Great number! We are happy as long as Zeke stays in the greens and blues. We have been at this also since 2017, so just having him stay in that range is a blessing!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  21. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Sue and Luci likes this.