Friday 10/30 Luci AMPS 213 Day 59

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone! Luci is just hanging in the lower branches of the lemon tree today - but overall her SS is looking a lot like it did on Lev...those yellow bookends are now just our reality.

I'll probably finish this pen, then return to Lev...unless she does something dramatic over the next few weeks...but she's got to spend a little more time in the lagoon than she has lately. Who knows why she's so reluctant to visit and hang out there?

I am getting closer to getting things accomplished around here - this morning the refrigerators got my undivided attention - well that was of course working in time for Luci's routine - she finds it all very exciting that I'm running in and out and hoping for a shot at a quick exit into the garage - she was standing at the door grumbling at me that I wasn't letting her join me out there in the largely unexplored garage!

Tomorrow morning this time will be the big finish...either it's gotten done, packed, cleaned, moved, etc. or it hasn't.

Snow in the forecast here for Sunday - my forecast is for 80's and sunny - so we're glad to be going.

I do hope you all have a wonderful day and that your kitties surf safely!

Tomlin and jt and trouble (GA) like this.
  2. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Luci, there's just a few more steps to take out of that tree. Come on, you can do this.

You're getting down to the nitty gritty with all your preparations. You must be a busy bee, running around getting all the last minute things done. Don't forget to take a few breaths during all the craziness. Hope you have a wonderful day, Sue :)

3. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

That use to be my mantra when we left for vacations or races...If I forgot it its forgot...Wagons HOOOOOO!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Exactly! We don't turn around for anything...we can always make arrangements for my son to ship whatever...as long as it's not the insulin or the test kit/strips, then we can get just about everything else on the road - heck could probably get test meter and strips too if we had to...Walmart seems to have taken over just about every exit on I-75 ...and if it's not at 'this' exit, it's at the next one :)

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Let the migration begin! Where is David Attenborough when you need him to narrate a documentary on the migratory patterns of the snow birds. ;)

Have a safe trip to Florida, Sue! :bighug::bighug: