Friday Five: Everything but the kitchen sink

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

1. If you had a Siamese twin, would you rather be attached at the head or at the waist? Why?
    2. Do you prefer foaming or non-foaming hand soap?
    3. Do you believe that every person has something good inside them?
    4. Make up a definition for the fake word "sathamarn" and use it in a sentence.
    5. Would you relive your high school days? Why or why not?

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

1. Definitely at the waist. I think being attached at the head would be even more awkward than at the waist.
    2. I prefer non-foaming; I feel like (perhaps inaccurately) your hands get cleaner when you have to work the soap into a lather because you're rubbing them more.
    3. I believe that every person starts out life with good things inside them, but those good things can get squashed down until they can't even be seen or felt anymore, even by that person. '
    4. An ancient Egyptian burial shroud whose degree of elaborateness reflects your status here on earth. "The king was buried in the fanciest sathamarn ever created."
    5. I wouldn't necessarily choose to (I kind of like being a grown up) but if I had to, I wouldn't be unhappy about it. I really loved high school and had some of the best times of my life during those years.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. If you had a Siamese twin, would you rather be attached at the head or at the waist? Why?
    Waist. Seems like it would be easier to move around, plus you could see each other while having a conversation.

Hmmm, there are two different kinds of hand soap? I have a pet peeve against the anti-bacterial ones (lead to new mutant bacteria strains & destroy good bacteria) so I avoid those, plus I avoid ones with fragrances I'm allergic to. I think I like both foaming & non-foaming, it's all good!!!

YES!!!!!

As we were docking the boat we accidentally hit the sathamarn, but thankfully the boat wasn't damaged. No idea what it means, one of those scary technical things that you are never sure if it has a name.

Hmmm, if I could change a bunch of things and have a do-over, yes. If it is just a straight relive, hell no!!! High school was torture, too young to really do what you want, but too old to want to do what you're told.

4. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Waist. Then we should still be able to walk around. We'd win the 3 legged races at the fair!

Either kind gets squirted into the sink by little kids, so that a full bottle becomes an empty bottle in just 3 hand washings. At least, you hope it makes it into the sink, else the counter is very, very sticky. Bar soap all the way!

Sure, organs can always be harvested.

sath'a'marn -- n. a grumpy mother who didn't get enough sleep

Absolutely not. Surprised I survived the first time.

5. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Waist - I get neck cramps as it is standing up straight!

foaming definitely - it seems to wash clean easier and spreads around my hands quicker

I believe everyone has the potential for good and that even the worst people have the potential for something good to come out of them. Potential is usually different from actuality unfortunately.

The usual red neck word: "Ee sathamarn's house ova der?" translation - "Is that the man's house over there" :lol:

Like was already said - if it was a do-over, then yes. If it was to be relived exactly as it happened - wouldn't touch it with a 100ft pole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.