Friday Five: Food, Sleeping, and Kitties

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

1. Do you like chicken?
    2. What is one food you can't live without?
    3. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
    4. Chocolate or vanilla?
    5. Do you have a preference for female or male kitties? Why?

2. Sarah and Buzz

1. I love chicken! (see next answer)
    2. Chicken (preferably cooked into Mexican food)
    3. Night owl. If left to my own devices, I would stay up until 3 a.m. and wake up at 11 a.m. Sadly, the rest of the (working) world is mostly not on board with this. Once I get used to a schedule, I can do fine on it. The earliest I've had to be at work is 7:30, and it was rough at first, but then I liked it. Getting out of work at 3:45 was AWESOME.
    4. Vanilla, all the way.
    5. I actually don't have a preference. Cricket (male) is the sweetest kitty I've ever met in general, but Buzz is awfully sweet with me. When we picked Eve, it was between her and her brother, and we chose her because she was female and we thought it would be easier to have 1 male and 2 females rather than bringing home another male. Otherwise, I wouldn't have let gender influence the decision. I prefer female dogs, though.

3. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

1. Do you like chicken?
    yes
    cheese
    night owl
    4. Chocolate or vanilla?
    vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce
    no preference, I have one of each

5. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

1. Do you like chicken?
    to eat, yes -- but have also thought about keeping chickens to have source of fresh eggs. Don't know how the Aussie drooler would do sharing the yard with a coop.
    my homemade granola every morning
    I'm active mostly in the daylight
    4. Chocolate or vanilla?
    dark chocolate, please
    male kitties, girl dogs -- 'cause I find cats in heat and dogs that "love" your leg embarrassing. That said, my two boy kitties "love" each other often.

Hmm, are these the same questions they ask as security questions on my credit card website?

6. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

1. Do you like chicken?

I like them on my plate, not so much a couple houses down cockadoodlydoodling in the middle of the day. For that matter my neighbors had them when i was a kid. I wouldn't recommend anyone living with or near those messy stinky suckers. :lol:

Mountain Dew. does that count since it's a beverage? if not, then I'd go with pizza

early bird. i get up between 5 and 5:30 every day and can get more done by 9 am then i can the entire rest of the day it seems

4. Chocolate or vanilla?

oh definitely chocolate. i am assuming we're talking ice cream?

nope, don't care what sex they are. once i get my hands on them they become "its" anyway so doesn't matter :lol:

7. MicheleS

MicheleS Member

We have a "Cricket" too!

1. Do you like chicken?
    depends
    tie between fresh raspberries and chocolate
    early bird
    4. Chocolate or vanilla?
    chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not a fan of tomcats. But, IMHO, neutered male cats tend to be very sweet. We have 2 females and 3 males so I guess I don't have a preference.

8. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Do you like chicken?
    Yup, especially in my fajitas!
    Our neighbors had chickens in their backyard last summer--our kitties went CRAZY!! They would bound out the door every afternoon. Lucky for the chickens all the furballs could do was sniff and chattel at them!

What food can't live without?
    Diet Coke--Caffeine is my drug of choice!

Are you a nightowl, or an early riser?
    I, like the kitties am nocturnal--perhaps that's why we get along so well!! Nap all day, party all night--would be nice if it weren't for that pesky 'work' thing! I want to move to Spain where they have siestas ;-)

Chocolate or vanilla?
    Chocolate cake topped with chocolate frosting, topped with chocolate fudge, topped with chocolate sprinkles. Now I'm hungry!

Female or male?
    Have both, luv both. Female dog too. Prefer female dogs (don't like looking at male 'bits' when giving tummy rubs) But this spring as I am reseeding the lawn again, I will be wishing Daisy could lift her leg.

I'm new here, so it is great to get to know everyone!
    btw-did Charlie's first home tests last night and this am!! Success :D He is such a trooper!
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5238

9. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

1. Do you like chicken?
    Yes
    Chocolate, especially dark chocolate
    Early bird. I love to sleep in on weekends, but I'm most alert in the morning and can't stay up late anymore.
    4. Chocolate or vanilla?
    Alreaday answered this one. :D Dark Chocolate
    We have 2 of each and I've had many cats over the years. The males always seem to be sweeter and more affectionate, so I prefer males.

Glad to see so many FF posters today. Congratulations on your first bg test, Jen!
    I hope everyone has a great Friday.

10. Sarah and Buzz

Donna: The credit card questions thing made me laugh first thing in the morning. Thank you! ;)

Jen: Welcome, and congrats on the BG test! It feels great, doesn't it? :)

Michele: What color is your Cricket? Mine is all black and 15 lbs of love. :)

Everyone has had some good answers; keep 'em coming!

11. Kira & Max

Kira & Max Member

1. Love chicken.
    2. Coffee, hands down. I am frightening in the morning without it.
    3. Night owl. Mornings are terrible! (See #2 :))
    4. Chocolate in all things but ice cream.
    5. Right now, I have three females and two males, and have had lots of both throughout life. Males seem to be more gregarious and less snippy with the other cats, and the females seem more temperamental and likely to bond with one person over being happy with everyone. So, males are easier I guess. Without Feliway, my females squabble a lot.

12. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

1. Do you like chicken? Yes, in fact it was as accidental encounter with some really good home-cooked juicy chicken stuff that lured me away from my latest stint as a vegetarian. That, and the bacon cravings.

2. What is one food you can't live without? Fruit juice. Ok, that's a drink, but the refrigerator feels empty without it.

3. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night owl.

4. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! Vanilla is just wasting my time, lol!

5. Do you have a preference for female or male kitties? Why? Luvz 'em all!!! :mrgreen: Kitties rock!!!!

13. MicheleS

MicheleS Member

Sarah~ Cricket is black with a very small patch of white on his chest (like a bowtie!). He has a very angular face and a slick haircoat... almost siamese-ish. My DD named him. She was 2 when we 1st fostered him. (I foster animals with medical needs sometimes when life isn't too busy.) He was blocked and couldn't urinate... had to have several surgeries before he was 12 wks old. He's fine now (actually a PITA) and is no longer a foster. LOL!

14. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

1. Do you like chicken?--not to eat, but would love to have a backyard coop. I suspect Lucy and the local coyotes would love it too, which is why we don't have one.

2. What is one food you can't live without? coffee yogurt

3. Are you an early bird or a night owl? both. When my schedule allows it I am most happy staying up until 2 or 3 am, getting up around 6-7 am and then taking a nice afternoon nap.

4. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla on my pie, chocolate by itself

5. Do you have a preference for female or male kitties? Why? I like smart animals regardless of their gender. And Gator--I didn't find Lucy was hard to socialize at all. We've moved around a lot during our life together and she generally meets and makes friends with the neighbors before I do.

15. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. hmmmm....yes, in small doses. edit to add, HA, i thought this said 'children' but the answer is the same. i have a hard time eatting anything other than free range and not always easy to find. really hard in restuarant.

2. hmmmm....my big favorite is vegetarian indian food, but i can't think of anything i can't live without in the food dept. edit to add: after reading someone eles's i thought that's the one thing i can't live without COFFEE!

3. early bird

4. hmmmm...i'm not so preferential i guess, depends on what i'm in the mood for that day.

5. this is easy and i feel guilty about it...MALE! just becuase as we all know they are usually better tempered (usually, not always!) and tomtom is such a BOY and i can tell it in everything he does...he's just such a BOY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.