Friday Five: Your Life in Film

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

1. If your life were made into a movie, what would the title be?
    2. Which actor/actress would play you (realistically; if you are 5 feet tall and blonde, don't say Julia Roberts!)?
    3. What song would play during the opening credits?
    4. When the movie wins an Academy Award, who would you thank in your speech?
    5. What genre would the movie be classified as? Comedy? Drama? Romance? Action/Adventure? Chick flick?

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Gator is right, this was hard.

Lady and the Tramp II
    2. Which actor/actress would play you (realistically; if you are 5 feet tall and blonde, don't say Julia Roberts!)?
    Debra Winger
    What's Up Pussycat? flip_cat
    My parents, my husband, my friends and especially my kitties & doggies. cat_pet_icon
    5. What genre would the movie be classified as? Comedy? Drama? Romance? Action/Adventure? Chick flick?
    Romantic Comedy

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, this IS tough. Great answers everyone! I'm not 100% sure what everyone's answers mean, and frankly, I'm not 100% sure what some of my own answers mean!!! ;-)

With Six You Get Catnip

That actress who is the receptionist on The Office, in say 20 years, crossed with Toni Collette in Japanese Story.

Spring, by Bucky Spins (ok, I have spring on my mind today! trees are starting to bloom here, yippeeeeeeeeeeee!)

I can't stand those kinds of events, so I would probably be that person who "couldn't make it tonight to accept this award", lol! And I would NOT make a video speech!

Indie dark comedy

5. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

And Karen Cleaned.
    Kathie Bates.
    Stir It Up by Bob Marley
    My mom, my grandma, my sisters and brother.
    5. What genre would the movie be classified as? Comedy? Drama? Romance? Action/Adventure? Chick flick?[
    Ironic comedy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.