Full Buck Moon Party tonight - all invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by manxcat419, Jul 23, 2021.

1. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s time for everyone to gather together for the full moon pawty! Tonight, we celebrate the full Buck Moon, sometimes known as the Full Thunder Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Felix, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Buck Moons past:

Appetizers: Adirondack Microbrews; Moontinis; Moonlight Cocktails; Wine Spritzers; Shrimp Cocktail; Turkey Rollups; Fondue; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas. Sushi Bar featuring specialties of Sushi Chef Tux, including Chef Neko's fabulous sushi rolls made with the fish we catch.

Entrees: Hot dogs and Michigans; Big Mac's Burger Extravaganza with The Works; Grilled Lake Trout and Walleye; Chef Rusty's Thunderin Bison Chili; Chef Mannie's PNW poached Sockeye Salmon; Rat Pie.

Salads: Fiddlehead Fern Salad; Butthead's & Donny's field greens; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers.

Desserts: Maggie's Blueberry Cheesecakes; Ice Cream & Tobey's Cimmamum cookies; Apple Torte a la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Moon Pies; Surprise dessert a la Dessert Chef Sootie; Chef Stu's world Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Newer traditions include Bubba's MouseMousse; Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Tiki Hut, together with tonight’s special item, Sardine Smoothies.

The Taster Blankets have been set up just a little away from the hustle and bustle, and we’ll find you a spot on them where you can enjoy the pawty in comfort if you’re not feeling up to dancing. They're the purrfect place to view the Circle of Remembrance at midnight, when the veil thins and we can purrceive our loved ones who have Gone Ahead partying with us. Olive’s Memorial Blanket can be found here too. Kitchen Liaison Roxi will make sure the quality of the food is everything you hope for.

Our very own in-house dance troupe, “Ruby and the Kittens” are already getting warmed up ready to dance the night away. The twins, Hilly and Holly, have been working on a duet they plan to sing for you all too. They’d love to have you join in and dance with them. Maybe you can teach them your favorite moves too!

DJ Molly will be playing all your favorite music. Let her know what you want to hear.

It’s time to get this party started! Head on over and join us for a day and night of fun!

Check out our new aprons too! Aren’t they awesome?

Chef Luna

upload_2021-7-23_5-40-10.png

2. Pattylynne and Tigger

Pattylynne and Tigger Member

Start time Moonrise? Tigger RSVP's a yes

3. manxcat419

We start early around here! We're already setting up and the pawty starts as soon as cats start arriving. Head on over as soon as you're ready Tigger! ~Luna

4. Pattylynne and Tigger

Pattylynne and Tigger Member

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I was hungry until I read the menu. Rat pie and bird's feet? :eek:. But count Susie in! She is very excited and will wear her special tutu! :smuggrin:

6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Sometimes I read the menu very slowly to Tina, and I promise she is NOT disgusted!! She is ready to run to the pawty right this minute! I hope she knows she doesn't need to take a locust with her to try and impress . . Bzzzz. She is outta here . . .

7. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

I have no idea what is going on here, but that is a rather inventive menu lol

8. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Molly’s on her way to set up the music. Any requests for music?

9. Summer and Susie (GA)

Moonshadow by Cat Stevens, please. Oh, and Dancing in the Moonlight.

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

It is the full moon pawty this group has on every full moon. We wait to see our beloved, departed feline friends on the other side behind the veil.

11. A Fae

A Fae Member

Ben would love the DJ to play
    The Cure - Love Cats
    TYVM

12. Summer and Susie (GA)

So happy to see you have stuck around and that Ben will be at the pawty tonight. Tell him to look for Sus in her pink tutu. She wants to meet him!

13. A Fae

A Fae Member

We have a Boxer girl in a pink tutu we will be watching for on the Other side, Pinkerton Jean Boxer. She will be hanging with Ben's look-a-like Old Groovy Cat. See ya there dancing under the moonlight.

14. Summer and Susie (GA)

I have so many kitties and doggies that I always look for at the pawty. So many that it breaks my heart but so happy that God has opened the doggie and kitty door to all! IT'S A PARTY. LET'S CELEBRATE THOSE WE HAVE LOST! Will look for your Pinkerton Jean Boxer and Old Groovy Cat. cat_wings>o

15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

The menu sounds yummy. I'm on my way.

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo! Civie Gus here with a special request for "Moonlight Cocktail" (the song AND the drink)! I'm a bit late because my papabean didn't see me when I followed him out into the mud room and he closed the door, leaving me there. But the beans found me, finally, and here I am, ready to party. What great fuds! What a fine new apron! I haven't seen any bucks here for a while, but we have a mama deer and her two spotted fawns who visit our garden every day. I'll wish them a Happy Full Buck Moon.
    Oh, The Circle of Remembrance is about to begin. I hope I'll see Rusty and Stu through the veil. Party on, kitties!

~ Gus

17. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Another great party, Chef Luna, and beautiful aprons! Everyone in the kitchen must look like a million bucks!

Felix loved getting Sardine Smoothies at the Tiki Hut; he always ordered his "extra crunchy," which only a true smoothie master like Bella can get right.

You say so many wonderful things, but this may be my favorite.:joyful:

18. manxcat419

And now it is time for our favorite part of any Full Moon Party. It's time for the Circle of Remembrance. Gather round kitties, while the music and dancing is quiet for a few moments. Watch in the light of the bright, full moon for the first glimpse of our loved ones partying alongside us at the Bridge. Soon we will be dancing and merry-making again. But now is a time of reverence and remembrance for all of us. ~Chef Luna

19. smorgasbord

Did someone start the Cat Stevens...? I think I can hear it already,
    You say you wanna start something new... And it’s breakin’ my heart you’re leavin’

20. smorgasbord

But if you wanna leave, take good care...

21. A Fae

A Fae Member

Sorry I'm a bit late, was trying to play hide n seek with MoM. I forgot to tell her first and fell asleep in my new hiddey place. She finally found me, now we are on the balcony staring at the Goddess Luna!

22. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

kit was all dressed and ready, but a storm blew thru and sent her right under the bed!
    she's already counting the days until the next party.

23. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Katie is having such a good time. The menu is awesome, and Katie says thanks for making her big sis's cheesecakes with blueberries. The Circle of Remembrance is always the best. Thanks for everything.:bighug::bighug: