Full Snow Moon Party tonight. All invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by manxcat419, Feb 27, 2021.

1. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s time for everyone to gather together for the full moon pawty! Tonight, we celebrate the full Snow Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Felix, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Snow Moons past:

Appetizers: Hot Tuna Toddies; Icebreakers; Glüwein; Nip-infused Aquavit; Adirondack Microbrews; Paw Prints Assorted Pizzas; Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings; Pickled Herring; 3-Cheese Fondue; Sushi Bar specialties of L&LL Sushi Chef Tux and featuring Chef Neko’s fabulous sushi rolls made with ice-caught Indian Lake fish.

Entrees: Grilled ice-caught Lake Trout (you catch 'em, we grill 'em); Brunswick Stew; Chef Rusty's Thunderin' Bison Chili with Fresh Salsa; Wild Turkey Casserole; BigMac's Burger Extravaganza; Chef Mannie's Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Catnip Mayo; NY style Hot Dogs with Everything.

Salads: Butthead's and Donny's Winter Greens; Confetti Slaw.

Desserts: Snow Cones; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies; Maggie's Blue-Ice Cheesecakes; Apple Torte à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Surprise Snowy Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Apres-ski: French Toast and Flapjacks with Adirondack Maple Syrup.

Newer traditions include Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Tiki Hut.

Not feeling up to pawtying and dancing? Worry not! The Taster Blankets including Olive’s Memorial Blanket will be set up away from the hustle and bustle for you. Roxi will be running notes back to me and the Kitchen Krew to make sure the food is as good as can be. The blankets have a great view of the Circle of Remembrance too, and all the other kitties will join you at midnight as the veil thins to see all our precious Gone Ahead kitties. It is always so magical to see our friends and family on the other side of the veil

Our very own in-house dance troupe, “Ruby and the Kittens” will be getting the party started early and dancing the night away. Please join them on the dance floor if you’re feeling up to it.

DJ Molly will be playing all your favorite music and is ready to take requests for anything you want to hear.

So find your best pawty outfits and come join the pawty. We’re going to have so much fun!

Check out our new aprons too! Aren’t they awesome?

Chef Luna

upload_2021-2-27_7-55-13.png

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

My lot set off on the flying kangaroos a while ago, dressed up to the nines.

I hope they behave this time, last party it took them 3 days to shift the catnip hangovers.:rolleyes:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm on my way. The menu sounds yummy. Love the new apron.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci is on her way! As soon as she gets her early evening nap completed...she always loves the fuds and singing at the lifting of the veils! I know she's going to enjoy the dancing and the tasters blankets where some of her friends are resting this evening...

I hope all the kitties have the best of fun! Sending special thoughts to pass along to the GA's at midnight :)

5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

DJ Molly is getting ready to head out the door. She’s ready for some requests. She’s been listening to my music today and getting ideas as to what to play. I love the apron!

6. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

How about playing Ludovico Einaudi's "Life"?

7. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

I had to go to you tube and I watched the video. Never heard of it before. Considered it played!

8. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Love this :p

9. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Of course some things never change: we will gather for the Circle of Remembrance at midnight, when the veil thins and we can purrceive our loved ones who have Gone Aheadpartying with us.
    copied from a previous full moon post.

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo! Super Cool! DJ Molly, please play "Let it Snow"! I'm out the door and into 3 feet of snow on my kitty snowshoes and can't wait to sample all of Chef Luna's banquet. What a menu! And when it's time for the Circle of Remembrance, I'll be lookin' for my predecessors, Chefs Rusty and Stu on the other side of the veil. Maybe I'll learn to cook one of these days. Those new aprons are sure handsome.
    ~ Gus :cat:

11. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Next up a request for “Let it snow” :cat: oh I’m loving the song requests.

12. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

~It's time kitties - time to gather together for the Circle of Remembrance. The veil is thinning and we can start to catch our first glimpse of our Gone Ahead friends and family. We're going to have a few minutes of quiet before the pawty starts again on both sides of the Bridge. Some of us have messages from our beans to pass on to those at the Bridge. Some of us just want to take a few minutes to look at and talk to our precious Gone Aheads. The moon is so bright and we can see the Bridge so clearly. Let's enjoy this special time. ~Chef Luna

13. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

China was the Dancing Queen so how about that?

14. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

All of us at Felix's house have been missing the aroma of croutons and Felix bustling about the kitchen in his apron preparing a few "make-aheads." It's a comfort to know he has so many friends at the Bridge. And it's a comfort to have Chef Luna and friends helping us make more happy memories on this side! :bighug:

15. Mariette

Mariette Member

How about this one for party cleanup time:

It's not a party song but it's one lots of cats react to apparently. It certainly gets Buddy's attention :cat:

16. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

Mariette.. I saw them jet by pausing only long enough to pick up my 4.. I hope my crazy kids dont cause too much of a problem.. Magellan has a serious catnip problem...