Full Wolf Moon Party tonight - all invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by manxcat419, Jan 17, 2022.

1. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s pawty time for the Full Wolf Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Rusty, Chef Felix and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Wolf Moons past:

Appetizers: Wolfpack Beer; Hot Tuna Toddies with crunchy croutons ; Glüwein; Hot Buffalo Chicken Wings; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas (with wolf paw prints); Sushi Bar specialties of Sushi Chef Tux and featuring fresh-caught, Indian Lake fish.

Entrees: Chef Rusty's Thunderin' Bison Chili; Mousehead Goulasch; Roasted Mallard Duck; Grilled Wild Turkey Sausages; Chef Mannie's Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Catnip Mayo; Fresh-caught Fried Northern Lake Trout; Chicken 'n Biscuits.

Salad: Butthead's and Donny's Marinated Winter Field Greens; Adirondack Hot Slaw.

Desserts: Moon Pies; Maggie's Signature Cheesecakes with Iceberries; Cranberry Torte à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Surprise Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Newer traditions include Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Tiki Hut.

Not feeling up to whooping it up? Fear not! The Taster Blankets, as well as Olive’s Memorial Blanket are spread for kitties who are grieving and for kitties who are too unwell for dancing and feasting (but maybe the special menu will tempt you to just a bite or two). Taster-Kitchen Liaison Roxi will make sure each bite is just perfect. And you’ll have an excellent view of the Circle of Remembrance when all the kitties will join you as the veil thins to see all our beloved GAs partying alongside us.

Ruby and the Kittens will be busting out their best dance moves. Now it’s a New Year, they’re working on all new moves for 2022. They would love for you all to join in and dance along with them! And DJ Molly has her turntables at the ready to keep the music flowing all night long.

Check out our new aprons too – aren’t they just wonderful?

So grab your pawty outfits and head on over for a real night to remember!

Chef Luna

upload_2022-1-17_5-8-15.jpeg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I can't wait. I'm on my way. Love the aprons.

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Miss Molly is excited. She was running around at lunch time. She can't wait to take some music requests.

4. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

It's our favorite time of every Full Moon pawty everyone - time for the Circle of Remembrance. Gather round, while the music and dancing and feasting stop for a while, to see all our beloved GAs pawtying at the Bridge. Our pawty will resume soon and continue until dawn, but this most special time is one we all treasure. I think I see our GAs coming into view now - watch and listen closely for the first glimpse of them. ~Chef Luna

5. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks, Chef Luna, Roxi, and everybody!

I finally got a text from my kitties saying the party is extra wild tonight, "wild like a wolf!" They almost forgot to check in with me like they usually do, but the Circle of Remembrance made them remember that I'd be eager to hear what the saw when the veil thinned. I'm sure they're back to feasting and dancing now, or sipping Hot Tuna Toddies and enjoying lively meowversation.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci appears to be exhausted from all the late night activities! I saw the moon this morning when I first got up - wow! That's a big one! Luci doesn't want to get up this morning - it really must have been a late night for her. I'll have to drag her out of bed in an hour for the 'routine'. When I went in to check on her - she mumbled something about being tired, pawty dress stewn aside. It must have been a wild time last night. Wonderful that Chefs and party planners se up such a buffet of tasty treats and they all gather to howl at the moon...such a lovely time. I'm sure she'll tell me more about it later today :)

7. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

Hot tuna toddies sound splendid. And those aprons, we are howling over how cute they are. The moon was so very bright and large last night where we are.

8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking about Gina and her Bama Kitty.

9. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

There were some very inebriated pawprints on my front porch this morning.

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Civvie Gus had a great time "Dancing with Wolves". He even tried a howl at the moon.
    Chef Luna, that is a gorgeous apron and a delicious menu.

Susan&Felix(GA) and manxcat419 like this.