Full Worm Moon Party tonight - all invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by manxcat419, Mar 28, 2021.

1. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s time for everyone to gather together for the full moon pawty! Tonight, we celebrate the full Worm Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Felix, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Worm Moons past:

Appetizers: Wormtinis; Hot Worm Toddies; New-Worm Old Fashioneds; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas garnished with many varieties of Worms collected by our Pizza Chefs; Worm Rollups with Nip Dip; Sushi Bar specialties of Sushi Chef Tux and featuring worm-caught Hudson River fish in Chef Neko's fabulous Sushi Rolls.

Entrees: Night Crawlers a la King; Grilled Chicken with Red-Wiggler Marinade; Chef Mannie's Renowned Poached PNW Sockeye Salmon with Nip Mayo and Worm-casing Garnish; Chef Rusty's Thunderin' Bison Chili with Fresh Worm Salsa; Squirrel Kabobs; Wormburgers with The Works.

Salads: Central Park Sheep Meadow Greens à la Butthead & Donny with Worm and Vinegar dressing and Crunchy Worm-Casing Croutons; Confetti Slaw with Tiny Worms.

Desserts: Maggie's Signature New York Style Cheesecakes; Sweet-Worm Torte à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies with Worm Sprinkles; Surprise Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits (without worms).

Newer traditions include Bubba's MouseMousse; Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Tiki Hut.

Not feeling up to pawtying and dancing? Head on over to the Taster Blankets, including Olive’s Memorial Blanket, which will be set up away from the noise and too much activity for you. Roxi will be running notes back to me and the Kitchen Krew to make sure the food is as good as can be. The blankets have a great view of the Circle of Remembrance too, and all the other kitties will join you at midnight as the veil thins to see all our precious Gone Ahead kitties. It is always so magical to see our friends and family on the other side of the veil

Our very own in-house dance troupe, “Ruby and the Kittens” are already getting warmed up ready to dance the night away. They’d love to have you join them as soon as you’re ready to start pawtying!

DJ Molly will be playing all your favorite music and is ready to take requests for anything you want to hear.

So find your best outfits and come join the pawty. We’re going to have so much fun!

Check out our new aprons too! Aren’t they awesome?

Chef Luna

upload_2021-3-28_11-1-23.png

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Mmmmm. My kitty Marcus, however, is rather fond of cock roaches. He requests some crunch cockroach delicacies :)
    Paw lickin' good.

3. manxcat419

If Marcus would like to help us collect some cockroaches, I'm sure we can come up with something yummy for him! ~Chef Luna

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Okay, he says he will try to collect some... but they are very irresistible and he can't promise that they won't have little nibbles taken out of them. But he will try. Let's see what kind of a haul he can get. Besides... he says he has to rip their legs off or they will run away.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

The menu sounds yummy. I'm on my way. I like the new aprons.

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

i have been so anticipating this party that i stayed up all last night practicing my moves.

7. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

DJ Molly’s on her way ready for some tunes.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Kitties! I've been out walking on the lawn because the snow is almost gone. MOLES have made tunnels everywhere. I found lots and lots of worms and made pickled worms for the party. Yum! Got my dancin' shoes on and after the Circle of Remembrance, I'm gonna dance all night long with all the ladies. This is a GREAT party. Chef Luna, that's a super menu and a super apron!

~Gus (civvie)

9. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Who knew a worm apron could be beautiful?:smuggrin:

I'm hoping my kitties gathered up the tiny ants that have been coming into my kitchen lately. They could roll the worms in them--like sprinkles.

10. manxcat419

Ooh...crunchy sprinkles - I like that idea! Bring me the ants - I have just the thing to use them up!

We've just had our pause for the Circle of Remembrance. I got to see Rosa and Regan - they had a message for our Momma that I have safe to give her when I get home. The moon is so bright tonight, we have a wonderful view and even now the pawty is starting up again we can see our GAs at the Bridge pawtying alongside us. ~Chef Luna