Gandalf 1/12 AMPS 234/PMPS 298 1.1U

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Pleased with his AM #, but his PM number was probably affected by the AM shot not administered till +12.5.

I'm having a tough time finding a good spot to shoot with all his hair. I'm trying Melissa's idea of changing shot location. Further back if I can get hold of skin.

At least we're out of the 300s. I shot tonight at +12, so hopefully the AM number will be lower 200s if not 100s finally.

2. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

I didn't know you had trouble shooting because of fur. I do know that Jeddie's long ear fur makes testing harder than it is with Beau though. Could you trim some fur? I know, I would hate to do that too.

I am trying to remember the one time I shot Jed. I think I used the fur to pull up a tent. I know I do that with Beau a bit.... I think I sort of scooch the fur up a few times and then lift and quickly smooth down the fun below the tent to expose the skin (I just went and found Jeddie to practice). He liked it until I tented him. I think he remembers the shots.

3. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

I had vet shave him behind his front legs last year before the lion cut. I may do that again. I've considered getting a trimmer, but I think it would scare him and I might mess up and hurt him or me, though I'm sure the blades are protected. I'll have them do it.

Hey, is the date on your profile for when you joined FDMB right? I clearly have the 22nd of April chosen in my control panel, but the 21st is what shows in profile under Gandalf's picture. Weirdness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.