I have a chance to get away for the weekend and I’m going to do it! Luckily Howie can stay in lodging at my vet clinic but it still makes me nervous as they don’t have overnight staff and they close Saturday at noon and I can’t pick him up until Sunday night (someone will just come in to feed him Sat night and Sun AM). I will write the Book of Howie on everything I do for him, but am nervous because they won’t test him besides PS times unless they’re around. He’s recently been hovering in greens including some overnight (high dose kittie with acromegaly and IAA). The lowest I’ve tested him is 69. Are there any recommendations that I should consider doing to prepare for his adventure away from mommie and to tell the lodging staff? I’ve been holding his dose as he is doing good but am not sure where he’ll be on Friday when I leave. Even if he needs a dose increase, should I hold off? I feel better having him stay in the lodge rather than a critter sitter I don’t know coming into my house.