Gorbzilla.com

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lisa and Merlyn (GA), Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi there, I dont post much on here because I am not shooting insulin anymore but I wanted to remind everyone about http://www.gorbzilla.com It was a tremendous resource when I first started, and even tho the insulin info hasnt been updated there are still some great documents there. Some of them are available on FD.com but not sure about all.

2. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

We love to see you here, Lisa!

We have some links to specific articles on gorbzilla in the Navigation Links and Health Links forums. I've been meaning to work up a specific post about other "good" feline diabetes sites but just haven't done it yet. Of course, GorbZilla will go on that post!

3. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

I knew you had mentioned trying to get some of that info saved because there were probs over there. I just went over to get the list of questions to help find new vet and realized I never see any linking over there.

That would be great to have other site links so everyone also has the back up boards and not just when there are problems. :smile: of course, we wont "need" the back up boards right?! ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.