Green numbers lower dose?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kathy & MiddieMittens, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Kathy & MiddieMittens

Kathy & MiddieMittens Member

Ive got green numbers last couple of days ive ruled out bouncing as i coulsnt get her to eat and i had to rush in to work one day so she didnt get insulin unless she was eating something from the neighbors.

Ps ill be out of service until morning so ill see this before the am shot time. Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Reason for edit: Forgot something
  2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

I don't think Mittens is bouncing now either but I am not sure what you mean by "I've ruled out bouncing as I couldn't get her to eat.....so she didn't get insulin unless she was eating something from the neighbours."

It doesn't look like she missed any shots from the SS data. I'm also not sure what you mean by "0.85u". Is that just a bit more than 0.75u or a typo?

It looks like the 0.75u or 0.85u is a good dose for Mittens right now. I'd hold the dose for the moment and see if the pre-shots come down a little more.

3. Kathy & MiddieMittens

Kathy & MiddieMittens Member

It was friday she didnt eat couldnt give. Then couldn't give pm shot because i had to run into work on a call. So she didnt get shot for 24 hours. I put the bottom line of the plunger on the 1 line... so i didnt know how much it was to put on the chart. Im really bad at math. I think shes either sneaking food at neighbors or catching stuff n eating or its stress related since i have one cat that sometimes attacks her.

MrWorfMen's Mom likes this.