Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Reason for edit: Add Jackson's 1st Birthday Condo
  2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Here's a picture of Jackson this afternoon. I put one of J.D.'s jackets on him as it's a bit cold outside. He doesn't need it on inside, but he's purring with it on. upload_2015-10-31_15-58-23.png

3. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Dyana, Thanks for sharing! These pictures are beyond adorable! Cute, Cute, and Cute!
    Made my day!:)

Dyana likes this.
  4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Oh wow! I thought Ginger's was just the best cat-in-costume picture I'd see this season. And then I scrolled down. Jackson! And those eyes in the last picture. He's a heart stealer. You have adorable kits, Dyana. Agreeable, too.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Marilyn

Dyana likes this.
  5. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Awwww! How adorable!!! I will be theme dressing with my two tonight.

Dyana likes this.
  6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Cute! I'd give them all of my candy. Thanks for sharing!
    Liz

Dyana likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Such cute pictures. How sweet Jackson likes J.D.'s jacket. Thanks for sharing.

Dyana likes this.
  8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

Jackson is quite the love bug. He started standing on his hind legs when he approached me outside and I would give him loving long pets. Then he kept following me into the kitchen and standing on his hind legs, to see what I was doing I thought. And I would look down into his adoring eyes and talk to him. But, the other day, he started to climb up my leg while in the kitchen. That's cute when they're little kittens, but he is 10+ pounds.

Then, when I came home from work, he would be quite the affectionate guy, and be there to greet me first and standing on his hind legs to rub his cheek against the top of my knee and just reveling in all my attention and heart would swell with my happiness to see him and feel his love for me. And, that's when I noticed Ginger coming out of the bedroom towards me, and when she saw Jackson getting all that love and attention, her eyes kind of half closed and her head went down and she started to turn around and go back into the bedroom. Not good.

I want so bad for Ginger to feel appreciated and loved and to feel like she's number one, and she gets her feelings hurt. So, now, I walk in the door and barely say "Hi" to Jackson and say "Where's Ginger?" and try to great her with more enthusiam first as she comes out of the bedroom to greet me. This has to be like having children.

Jackson got his nails trimmed yesterday, and man, he bats at me and bites at me when I do his right front paw. That's the paw that he was limping on back in January when I first brought him home. He was xrayed and nothing was broken. I think the paw is okay and he'll get used to it. He and Ginger wrestle constantly, and I don't want him hurting her. He has started climbing trees a lot more recently, so I hope having shorter claws won't hinder him. Ginger has done some tree climbing herself lately, but she is a lot more experienced at it.

I bought my tickets to go to California at Thanksgiving. I haven't been home to see my Dad and step Mom in two years. Last year, J.D. just wasn't stable enough to go. I am going to leave both cats home this time, and go alone. It will be hard on me emotionally to not have a cat with me, after all those years of bringing J.D. along. Wish all of us luck. The kids will be home alone (with a neighbor feeding them).

J.D.'s 1st Birthday In Heaven is coming up on November 4th. I don't know what to do about that. Maybe, Ginger can wish him a Happy Birthday at The Party tonight.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's hard to juggle multiple kitties wanting attention. I try to make sure no one gets neglected. If one seems to be feeling neglected, I pick that one up and make sure they get lots of loving before I pet any of the others. It will be good for you to visit your family this Thanksgiving. I know J.D. will hear you when you figure out how to with him Happy Birthday. :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.