Happy New Year from Ginger & Jackson

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

It's hard to say Happy New Year with so many losses recently. My heartfelt hugs and love go out to all feeling the loss of a special one.
    As usual this Christmas was hard for me in thinking of J.D. Every year will get a little less bitter sweet, I guess.
    Yesterday, with the winds it was freezing outside and both kitties wore their jackets for the first time this year.
    Today, was beautiful blue skies and warmer weather with no wind. Hopefully a sign of a better year to come.
    Jackson will often jump up onto the couch and lay in my lap and enjoy my pets and purr, usually right at the time I need to get up and get ready for work :cool:, so I'm almost late, because loving him wins.
    Ginger hopped up on the couch and sat next to me yesterday. That is so rare, it is touching and special to me.
    Today, Ginger hopped up on the couch and sat next to me about 4 times :cat:, and stayed each time for quite a bit of lovings and ear rubs and face scritches. Hopefully, this will continue as well.

I just took this picture of Ginger laying in her new Christmas bed (next to my laundered socks somehow).
    upload_2017-1-1_18-5-57.png
    We had about 4 walks today, one with just Ginger and I, and one where we all 3 walked around 2 blocks.
    The birds and squirrels were well fed, and Jackson and Ginger enjoyed some running around and sunshine.

I want to wish everyone a better 2017 filled with snuggles and love and health and happiness.
    :bighug:

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Dyana, Ginger and Jackson.
    I hope this year is a better one for us all!:bighug:

Dyana likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Happy New Year. Ginger looks mighty snuggly.

Dyana likes this.
  4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Happy New Year, dear Dyana, Ginger, and Jackson.

What a beautiful photo of your lovely girl! May 2017 bring you peace and joy.

Dyana likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy New Year Dyana, Ginger and Jackson. May 2017 be one of the good ones for you.

I always love Ginger pictures, she is such a beauty. :kiss:

Dyana likes this.
  6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thank you. :bighug:
    Ginger has been up on the couch another 3 times, since I posted. And I forgot to write earlier that there was just a little room between Ginger next to me and my laptop and Jackson hopped up too at the same time. I knew Ginger would get off the couch if I started petting Jackson, so I just froze there, and Jackson started giving kisses and little licks to Ginger :cat: Makes my heart smile :).

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Dyana, Ginger and Jackson!

Dyana likes this.
  8. granadilla

granadilla Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Dyana, Ginger and Jackson! Such a pretty pic of your fluffy girl. :kiss: May 2017 be a good year for everyone.

Dyana likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year. I'm glad Ginger and Jackson are cuddling with you on the couch. Great picture of Ginger.

Dyana likes this.
  10. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

like that pic!!

Happy New Year!

Dyana likes this.
  11. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I think Ginger's New Year's resolution was to be more affectionate. Nice start, Ginger!

I'm glad all is well with you and your two furbabies, Dyana.

Happy New Year!

Dyana likes this.
  12. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Dyana, Ginger and Jackson. May the year ahead be filled with snuggles.

Dyana likes this.
  13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Dyana, Ginger and Jackson. Sounds like a wonderful start to the new year, clear skies, and warmer weather and kitties wanting snuggles. Can't get any better than that!

Dyana likes this.
  14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana, Ginger and Jackson, What a great beginning to the New Year! Ginger looks so comfy in her new bed, and your New Year's walk with both kitties sounded like a great, joyful excursion. Here's to many more snuggles, cuddles, walks, and loving memories of J.D.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

Dyana likes this.
  15. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

:bighug: Happy New Year! :cat:

Dyana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.