Happy Thanksgiving! Vacations...

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sue and Oliver (GA), Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope everyone's holiday is a good time with family and friends and that we all find things to be thankful for.

I will be in Seattle for a week starting today. I will try to get on in the late morning and later at night, but it won't be as often as usual. I know Robin will be with her BIL and sister at Mayo. I am not sure about Cindi and Carl. Rachel said she would be around.

If you have an immediate question or emergency, be sure to post both here and on Health. There are usually more eyes there although they are more reluctant to give ProZinc advice if they have never used it.

We'll just all be hoping for an uneventful holiday, people and cat wise!

Lynn & Rupert likes this.
  2. Lynn & Rupert

Lynn & Rupert Well-Known Member

Wishing everyone a happy, safe Thanksgiving! Enjoy your trip to Seattle, Sue. Same to you Robin! I am going out of town also, to my family's cabin in the woods. First time in years I will spend Thanksgiving with family! My most excellent care giver will be on duty here taking care of Rupert and civvies. I am so thankful for him and for FDMB and all you wonderful, caring people here! Happy holidays! :bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone too! I should be around in the early am and pm. I am picking up more hours at work during the day to fill in for volunteers that are gone but will try to check in periodically. I hope everyone's weeks is a joyous one!

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Welcome to Seattle, Sue! It's a bit gloomy today, but should clear up for tomorrow! Have a wonderful visit and message if you need anything!

5. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes Happy Thanksgiving!!!

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

A joyous safe Thanksgiving to all! Every one enjoy your family or friends. :bighug:

7. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I'll be around most of the day tomorrow. The man is working so I'm going to clean the house...or at least that's what I tell myself. We'll see...but I'll be checking in regularly throughout the day in case anyone needs anything.

Everyone have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

8. I'll try to be around, but I am working noon till 8 through Saturday, so it wouldn't be until after I get off of work.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

9. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! I am very thankful for all the advice & support I get here and for new friends!!

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Right back at you Sherri! :bighug::):cat::kiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.