has anyone heard from Sarah?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm feeling a little worried (since I'm a worrier, LOL). Has anyone heard if she made it home safely from her trip, and how the furries held up while she was gone? I'm worried about our Friday Five too.... we need Sarah!!!!!!!!! :?

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Not a word & I've been worrying too. Does anyone have her email?

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Here I am, here I am! :) I posted over on the old board just a few minutes ago, but I will copy and paste it here in case no one goes over there:

I am definitely back, and I posted something on the Friday Five thread last week, and on Joanna's 12/27 thread, and maybe something else, but none of them are showing up.

Anyway, I am here, things are fine, everyone is well. :) It's been a busy couple of days; sorry I haven't posted since my lost posts on Sunday. The day we got back, our landlord replaced the lateral (sewer line from house to street) and they tore up half our yard. Now it's a giant mud pit and we can't use the front door because they ripped up most of our front walk. We won't get a new walk until spring. But replacing the lateral didn't fix the problem (although it did illuminate the fact that our water line is made of LEAD!!) so now they have to do some other stuff (yep, that's the technical term). Our shower was backing up into the toilet, and everything was backing up into the basement. Ugh! But it's all on the mend now, I think.

What does everyone have planned for tonight? Anything fun? We're having a casnio night themed party at my best friend's house for us and some friends, so that will be fun. I like to stay in on New Year's Eve because I'm old and because I don't like to be on the road with the crazies. ;)

I'll be around now, bothering you with all my questions and activities. ;) What's up with the new board? I just registered there but don't see a PZI forum. I need to look harder and see what's what over there.

Obviously I found the PZI forum. ;) I cannot figure out how to do my signature, though. Has anyone had any luck?

I will do the Friday Five this week, no worries! Thank you guys for worrying about me. I'm a worrier, too, Joanna.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Sarah made it here!!! Thanks for posting :) I figured everything was fine (sewer nightmare notwithstanding :eek: ), but you just never know. I forgot that they had said some posts were lost on the old board, and that might continue. Guess you were the one who was unlucky on that score!!!

For sigs & stuff, head over to the Tech forum. People have been working hard to type up instructions & stuff, so hopefully they will tell you everything you need!!!! It's in User Control Panel, but I forget exactly where...

p.s. I see you already figured out the sig, so never mind!!!!

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've gotten the sig but it doesn't automatically update. Any tips on that? I posted in Everything about it, but I think I'll crosspost in Tech. :)

I figured out the sig ALL BY MYSELF, just by messing around. I am really proud; I'm not so much of a computer person. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.