Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Yvonne Street, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvonne Street

Yvonne Street New Member

Hello all! I joined a couple months ago and it has taken this long for me to introduce myself and my kitty Calvin. I have an almost 16 year old diabetic cat. Calvin was diagnosed when he was five years old-long before DCIN was formed. Somehow I managed to keep him going all these years from my early twenties, which was really tough financially. He is in great shape for an old guy though. I’m so grateful to my friend for telling me about them! I look forward to hearing about all of your kitties and your journeys navigating what can often be a nerve wracking and confusing time.

JanetNJ and Erin & Scott like this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome to FDMB Yvonne and Calvin. Congratulations on taking care of Calvin all these years! It must have been hard finding information and good treatment help back then.
    There is lots of information here that may still be helpful to you and we want to know more about Calvin and your experiences.
    Just for our information, would you please make your signature so that Calvin's pertinent info is available with each of your posts?
    Here is a link on how to do that: SIGNATURE
    Please look around the forums, and post in the Main Health forum with any comments, issues, concerns or questions. More eyes on that forum to see and respond.
    Best wishes going forward :cat:

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  3. AlphaCat

AlphaCat Member

Welcome!

You have gotten through all these years without FDMB, and I don't know how. I would have been utterly lost without them. It sounds like you will have a lot of experience to share.

Yvonne Street likes this.
  4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome!!

Yvonne Street likes this.
  5. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.