Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidperez

Davidperez New Member

What Happened To Cliff Devries? Real Story of Accident

This is what he says: “In my case, I had been doing some pretty difficult moves in the pool that were kind of outside what I usually do. The stiffness started the next day.”

The next day, Cliff decided to go on with his regular training session but kept feeling worse and worse until he could hardly move at all. His brother called 911, but Cliff was in so much pain that the paramedics couldn't stabilize him for long enough to get him to the hospital. He passed away on their way there.

[​IMG]

A good diver, Cliff Devries was also known as one of the best professional divers in the world. As a matter of fact, he was on his way to competing against the best Olympic divers of all time.

The truth is that Cliff Devries seemed to be unstoppable. He had a number of world records under his belt and was known for his determination and strength. Unfortunately, this came at a cost – he injured himself while practicing a few difficult moves.

But what happened to Cliff Devries?

He was in the hospital for what seemed like another routine surgery but never came out alive.

He found himself being pushed down a hallway while my family and friends were calling out to me, but He couldn't respond learn more. He had no control over my movements or any feeling in his body. He was paralyzed from the neck down.

After a few weeks in the hospital, he became clear that this wasn't going to be a temporary injury because he didn't appear to be healing.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Can we help you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.