how do you solve a problem like tomtom 'the musical'

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you know the song. from 'the sound of music'...also featuring "the pancrease is alive with the sound of the food bell" or "ears are for pokies and wiskers for kittens"
    well todays schedule went totally different, just when i thought, well maybe i can get away with 2 tests a day and a shot every 3 days.
    nope today tom got 2 shots within 5 hours. have i lost my mind you mind wonder? yes, probably.
    here's the scoop
    amps +45 309 no shot, fed
    +47 143 fed
    +51 161 (not liking this, already up for the day and we have'nt seen a DD) fat 1/4U
    yes i shot him
    +1 1/2 146 (i got nervouse about shooting)
    +5 158 fat 1/4U
    all this is one day tho' hard to discern from the +hours.
    yes he got 2 shots within 5 hours. breaking ALL the rules, but you see he was on his way up and perhaps that token dose did'nt do it today.
    i don't want his pancrease in the stress zone all day if possible.
    if your totally confused, welcome to the party.

2. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

Hope today is better and no shots are required.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he already gotone terri, woke up to +12amps 313...his #'s have been on the rise and can't let him ride all day with those mid 100's. stressing the pancrease no?
    i gave him nearly 1/2u.
    god i hope i'm doing right by him....i have 3 more hours at home until work but will be a short day and should be home by 2 or 3...that would be +7.
    terri more and more i'm worried it's 'C'..antijinx. don't even want to say the word.
    on the other side. his 5 P's are great. purring, preening, playing, pooping and peeing.

4. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

From everything I've read cancer causes BGs to drop; it's the treatment for cancer that causes them to need more insulin. But I do understand why you are so worried for him. Lucy was low the other night when I got home and I totally panicked in a way that I've never done before. Once you have the big C experience, everything seems to be colored by it.

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope things steady out soon Lori. Those pink #s must make you nervous. I would have shot more too I think.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

think it was the right move.
    amps 313 1/2U
    +3 62 a big drop for sure but lets see how the day goes, he seems to feel fine
    +5 83 :cool: nice, i needed a good day as i dry out my roof and personally cover
    it with tarp all by myself for the next rain on tuesday.

7. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

nice #s lori!!! that is scary about the roof - you are going to climb up there and cover the whole thing w/a tarp? wow, you are brave!!! (or miserable enough to have no choice! ;-) )

fits right in with your musical though: "climb every rooftop...." :lol:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA :lol:
    desperate times call for desperate measures.
    i hired roof guys to put it on, now i'm rolling it up and leaving it on roof to dry out what's there. more rain tuesday so i'll be rolling it out again.
    this is by far the most macho thing i've EVER done.
    it's a flat roof, tar and pebble and only the bedroom so not that big.

yes 'climb every rooftop'
    :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.