I should have known better...

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I should have known better than celebrating that good amps this morning. Blackie has been high all day.
    amps 198
    +6 351
    +10 355

Pmps is in about half hour. I don't know if it was a fur shot - DH Robert did the shot this morning, but it's hard to do a fur shot with these short needles. So I'm thinking rebound or infection. We'll probably stay with the same dose tonight and see what happens overnight.

Next time I'll keep my mouth shut.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ele, i don't want to say anything obtuse since obviously you've been at this awhile. dx'd in '05 but i just looked only at the last months #'s in your chart and i have to say i saw a couple or more of what looked like easy rebounds. days where you'd shoot a low # and watch it go up all day and end up high. one day in particular stands out...was it the day you ended up with a 415? i don't understand you dosing rationale but i'm kinda new again and want to see what you see.
    could today be a rebound too?

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

angry(2)_cat angry(2)_cat angry(2)_cat

Feelin' for ya' :sad:

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

lol, laughin' with ya - or trying to.

man alive! How aggravating.

5. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

Those are the days when I would have just given an extra shot. Who knows what happened--constipation, hairball, etc. It doesn't really matter cause there's nothing you can do about it. You've a dosage that is generally working, although I'd bump it up to 2.3 to push down his peaks a little bit. He has to get used to the lower numbers. So whatever you can do to keep him down there, like giving a BAM dose on a 300 preshot and shooting TID, is what you need to do. That's where the whole idea of "liver training" comes it. If you back off, it learns the wrong message.

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

It's better today...

+7 274
    amps 280 2.2 units
    +3 229

Maybe yesterday was a fluke. Or maybe it was a fur shot. It looks like Blackie's going to come down today. Since its Caturday, I can get more spot checks. The sun is just starting to peak out from the clouds. I hope it warms up today.

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Come on, Blackie! Don't let your panicky liver call the shots around here! Tell your pancreas to step up and be the boss!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.