Hello! @Deb & Wink @Panic I know that I have posted recently about questioning if I should increase Howie's dosage. His PM dose today will be his 6th dose at 3.25units and it doesn't seem to be doing much for him. He's been pretty much in the 300s with the exception of his nadir (high 200s). When it was suggested on here that I increase him from 3 to 3.25units, he had only been on 3 units for 7 cycles before the increase. He is eating fine but now is not drinking a whole lot despite peeing a lot. I also just started seeing white sticky kittie paws on my hardwood floors as he exits the litter box today. I know on SLGS I am supposed to wait a week to increase his dose, but these don't seem to be good signs that increase to 3.25 is doing much. Do I wait longer despite the white sticky paw prints on my floors or go up to 3.5 tonight? I am concerned that he has drastically cut back on his water intake. I've tested for keytones since he had elevated levels last weekend and he seems to be fine. I do have some more sub q fluids from the vet that I could give him if necessary. He has had diarrhea/soft stool so has been on Jarrows S. Boulardii + MOS and some pumpkin to try and get that under control (which seems to be getting better in the last 24 hours). Would either of those things keep his BG at elevated levels? Thanks for your help.