Java, elder cat

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Lois and Java, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Yes, try 1 u tonight with the new insulin. You can move your dose time to 7 pm.

Lois and Java likes this.
  2. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

So PZI is around $100 a vial. Vetsulin around $50-60. Lantus around $300.

3. Kris & Teasel

Yes. However, in Canada I can buy Lantus OTC for much less than that - our subsidized health care system!

4. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Sweet.

5. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Java has been staring at me for 37 minutes, willing me to go get him some Fancy Feast. I keep diverting him with YA. 20 more minutes Java 20 more minutes.

6. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Huh. It went up at +2. Well, it came down later this afternoon with the old PZI.

7. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

My vet also slaps a HUGE rx sticker on the vial. Drives me nuts. I've asked for them not to but they said it's protocol. I asked them to fold the label in half and only stick it on with just the edge of the sticker. They said on the next vial to remind them when they call.
    Chuck is currently getting 6.8-7 units twice a day. Looking into the testing for Acro and IAA next week.
    437 and 461 are essentially the same number so don't worry too much. You might see a drop starting at +3 or +4.

ShipsCat and Lois and Java like this.
  8. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

It's still really high. 437 PMPS, 461+2, 460 at +4.5. He *is* scarfing down FF, a lot of it.
    I'll check him in middle of night but the good news is it doesn't seem like a hypo could happen, and he's out of 500s and 600s.
    For the am shot...1.25 U?
    454 at +6. Odd that there's no real nadir, right?
    He gets 125 ml of Ringers subq tomorrow.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  9. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

What's the AMPS? You can probably go back to 1.25 and just keep an eye on things today.

10. Kris & Teasel

I agree with Rachel. If the AMPS permits, try 1.25 u of the new insulin today but be prepared to monitor.

11. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

544 AMPS, gave 1.25, will monitor.
    Edit: First time in, like, ever, that he hasn't wanted to go out in am, but houseguest arrived late last evening, so, tired I hope? He seems comfortable.
    544 AMPS
    506 +2
    +3 - 125 ml Ringers
    He definitely does not care to go out.
    +4 - 450
    Okay, so some movement, yay.
    Edit: I took him outside, and he was mildly interested and walked around, but mostly he wants to sleep.
    +7 - 409
    I wonder what to use tonight?
    My house guest asked if I could be shooting him into fat, which could make the difference in that he wouldn't get the insulin. A friend of hers discovered that that was a problem with her own diabetes.... Might that translate to felines? Kris, you saw the photo where I often shoot him. Let me put it up again.
    We are going for a walk but I wanted to put this out here for the East Coast.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    ShipsCat likes this.
  12. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

It makes me nervous to dose Java without running it by here!
    I'll be doing the PMPS soon.
    I'll shoot 1.25 again in the absence of different advice.
    He's high all the time and I'm not sure why.
    Would love advice, thanks.

13. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

454 PMPS, 1.25 U.
    It's kind of flat, in black and red, not sure why, since insulin had worked on a curve before.
    Maybe the snow is keeping people off the board? Electricity out?
    Hope to see your pixels in the morning, thank you.

14. ShipsCat

ShipsCat Member

I'm sorry! I just got home from work a little bit ago, and tested Hermione & gave her insulin before I turned on the computer.

It looks like Java can use a dose increase when you're able to monitor him. Unfortunately the ideal insulin dose can be a bit of a moving target.

Rachel, Lois and Java and StephG like this.
  15. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

In case any one's up, on, yay, it's moving again. Is now 127 at +5. Debating feeding him some FF, or not. Soooo nice to see a blue. Middle of night, I'd like to sleep from now on. Hmm.

16. Kris & Teasel

When I pinch Teasel's skin like that I also lift it up high off his side and feel for the little depression (the "tent door") and that's where I insert the needle, angling it very slightly down.

17. Kris & Teasel

That's a nice blue from last night, Lois. It's nowhere near the danger zone on a pet meter (around 68) so you could try 1.5 u this AM if you can be around to monitor. Yes, he's bouncy but he also needs an increase I think.

18. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Glad to see a blue in the middle of the day today. I was surprised at how much it went up between + 10 and PMPS.
    Out of curiosity, why was it so flat and high for several days? Was it a function of too low a dose of insulin?
    Thanks very much for all your experience and dosing information.

19. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Could have been too little insulin, or a rather prolonged bounce.

Lois and Java and Kris & Teasel like this.
  20. Kris & Teasel

I like that blue nadir, Lois! I agree with Rachel about the high flat numbers. Keep up the 1.5 u for today. I liked your comment about Java in your SS notes: "seems elderly but OK". ;)

Lois and Java and Rachel like this.
  21. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

I thought of another explanation this morning. His pancreas might have been sputtering into working with the priming of a little insulin, and now maybe it isn't working at all.
    He wanted to go out this morning and he is out tromping around in the yard! This is good news. He's feeling better, he's acting like himself.

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  22. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Crum?!! He is acting what seems like a perfectly normal to me, and his BG has gone up to 626 in +2!!! I won't be able to test him again until about +6. I hope it is going down by then.

23. Kris & Teasel

It's one number. Only the overall pattern matters. Probably bouncing from the blue.

24. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Looks quiet on the board. Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    207 + 11, and 300 even at PMPS.
    Quite low compared to the way things have been for the last couple of weeks.
    So. I spent 1.25 hours re-reading all of my thread and several of the stickies.
    My conclusion is that 1.5 is too much, and a fat 1 is too low. So, 1.25, and I'm around to monitor.
    Edit: well I may regret not going with 1.5.
    At +2, 409.
    At the time I shot, though, he hadn't eaten much FF during the day. Shortly after shooting, he was voracious for his FF.
    At +3, 357.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  25. Kris & Teasel

I really don't think that 1.5 is too much, Lois. In fact, at this point in time, it seems he might need a bit more than that. You know you're getting to good dose range when you see dark green on the SS. With a very bouncy cat like Java that can be hard to achieve because bouncy can also mean unpredictable. Instead of dark green he might throw in a lime green or two. Teasel's like that. All you can do is persevere - and try 1.5 u this AM.

26. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

It's been a long time since that!
    The blue make me nervous, if I'm aiming for dark green have to get over that.
    562 AMPS. 1.5, monitor.
    Thanks Kris.

27. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Remember greens are GOOD!

Lois and Java and Kris & Teasel like this.
  28. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Holy cow, 665 PMPS.

29. Kris & Teasel

Looking closely at your SS I see that you began having very high PSs once the dose got above a fat 1 u. I wonder if the problem is the dose you're on now is too high and is provoking more extreme bouncing. The only way to find out is to drop the dose back to a fat 1 u for a couple of days to see if things calm down. When something isn't working you have to try something else.

30. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

I would like to try something different, so thank you for saying that. These high numbers are very distressing. I wasn't expecting any response tonight, so I've already shot 1.5. In the morning, I'll start with fat 1s.

Is there anything else that I can do for him to moderate bouncing?

On the positive side, in the middle of the day when the numbers are low, Java seems well and content, given his age and this medical condition.
    He is losing weight, not good, and he's modified his behavior to accommodate his weaker hind legs.
    Edit: if you'd like me to wait, to converse, in the am, let me know. I try to get insulin in him as quickly as I can after getting food in him, to bring #s down as soon as possible, so if I should check here before shooting, I need to know that before I do the AMPT. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  31. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

This was posted in a different thread.
    http://www.prozinc.us/videos_and_su...wToVideos_PreparingTheSyringe_Branded_USA.mp4
    I've been rotating my vials side-to-side, figure 8, without shaking, to prevent air bubbles, after reading that you want to keep air away from prozinc because the presence of air degrades the insulin, because it is particles suspended in a liquid, and the air will glom onto the particles, which degrades them. I don't have a quote on air/degrading, maybe it was in the written instructions? It's quite late, I can look up a link later.
    This video indicates that you should be injecting air into the vial. Really? Do you do that?

32. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I do inject the amount of units of air into the vial. I have forgotten a few times but when the tech taught me at the vet we didn't do that because we practiced with fluids instead of insulin. It was in an IV type bag that didn't need air to "equalize" the pressure/vacuum. So they said... I inject the air while it's right side up so it doesn't make bubbles through the insulin.

33. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

I've wondered why the u40 needles come not collapsed but with one unit pulled back, does that make sense? I wonder if that has anything to do with it. so when you inject as much air as you're taking out in insulin, you have the vial upright and you put the air into the air pocket in the vial?

34. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Yes I put the air from the syringe into the air pocket in the top of the vial. I'm drawing up 7 units each time so it makes sense in my mind. I'm not positive but I think the plunger being pulled out a bit might be a quality thing. I'm not sure but I figured it was so the plunger didn't stick to the top while being stored before use. I've never confirmed that idea so it could be completely off the wall crazy. Haha.

35. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

It can also be a way to tell if it's been used or messed with... It's not a common habit to pull the plunger out a little after giving an injection... Well for me it isn't.

36. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

I do mine, mostly how the video does, but flicking the syringe never moved any air bubble so I stopped doing that part after bending syringe needles lol. I clear them with the first pull of insulin so the "real fill" doesn't have any bubbles. At least none that my eyes can see :).

Like Steph, I don't pull the plunger back after injection either.

37. Kris & Teasel

Are you going to go down in dose today? I hope you don't feel I've mislead you. It's that the accumulating data starting saying maybe too high a dose was being given. It's always about amassing data and evaluating it, never one number.

Steering the numbers with food, keeping dose changes small and being patient are the only techniques for controlling bouncing and they're not that effective in bouncy cats. I should know! Actually, being patient and waiting to see some settling of numbers is about the only thing that might be worthwhile ... ;)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  38. Kris & Teasel

When I was using ProZinc I always injected a little air into the air space of the vial when it was sitting upright before inverting to draw my dose.

39. Kris & Teasel

I think that's done so the end of the plunger doesn't get stuck inside to the part of the barrel where the needle attaches.

40. Kris & Teasel

Not crazy at all, Steph. I think that's the real reason.

41. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Kris, I would like to try going down in the dose today yes. Been staring at the spreadsheet and trying to figure out how expert people read it and wondering if it wasn't better with more yellows and Blues a couple of weeks ago anyway, and I would have started asking about that soon. I defer to you guys gladly, because things have a more order than they did when I was winging it.

I will check back before shooting. I stayed up way too late I'm having a terrible time getting up comma but Java is up eating ya and I have to test him and get some insulin right away soon soon.

42. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Oh, I did wonder if it was necessary to step it down to 1.25 for while. Or can I just go to fat 1?

43. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He is at 545 at AMPT this morning.
    I need to feed him first to get some food on board, so there is a little time to check back. In the absence of any quick replies advising me to go to 1.25, when he is done eating I will shoot a fat one.
    I still stare at the spreadsheet and wonder how to read it expertly, but I had been wondering if he wasn't doing better at a flat one, when I first started with the protocols here?

44. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

It's okay to just lower the dose. The baby steps (.25u changes) are just for increases. Finding the right dose is tough - thankfully we all get to help each other!

45. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Thank you! I'm going to go with a fat one As soon as he is done with this fancy feast.

Djamila likes this.
  46. Kris & Teasel

Hi Lois,
    I was out. I think a fat 1 is(was) fine. I encourage you to do more studying of Java's SS and make your own judgments. We're always here to help but it's good to build your autonomy. As far as reading a SS goes, it's a mix of experience, knowledge of the insulin, a particular cat's responses and a big dose of guesswork. Over time, the guesswork gets better.

47. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

I'm trying. It's hard, the chart's so not consistent.
    I'm so glad I *have* a chart, and protocols, and people to ask who are willing to help!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Kris & Teasel, Rachel and StephG like this.
  48. Kris & Teasel

Love the pic of Java with his paw in his water bowl. Does he often drink that way? BTW - I wasn't trying to put you off by saying it's good to learn how to judge doses for yourself. I truly understand how hard it is to "read" the SS of an inconsistent kitty. You'll get there ... :)

49. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He often checks to see that it's really water/locate the surface, I think. That day, he put his whole paw in the water and stood on it in a couple of different bowls.
    He's losing weight and looks so frail and is so skinny in the hips now. Doesn't seem to feel good this am. I wish I could make it better, work better for him.
    Edit, 676 this morning. ☹️

50. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He really does not feel well this morning. He threw up several times, and had a long pee in the Box.
    He wanted to go outside and he sat in his favorite places, which was encouraging. Then he disappeared and I found him hunkering down between the compost box and the fence. Didn't look like a good thing.
    I don't think he has any food in his stomach now after this morning's insulin. He's turning his head away from water and food. His BG at 2.25 is 573, down from 676.
    Well, he's safe he's warm he's dry. I'm going to yoga, got to keep doing the things that keep me sane.

51. Kris & Teasel

Yes, we do need to stay sane. Are you testing his urine for ketones? It's a good thing to do regularly especially when numbers are high.

52. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He had about a tablespoon of FF about 30 minutes ago, then wanted to go outside and drink rain water. His BG is now 353.
    Have not been testing for ketones, I'll get it set up to collect. What do you do if there are ketones?

53. Yong & Maury GA

I have heard anything above trace should get Vet attention, pretty fast.

54. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He's eaten another tablespoon or of FF. He really wants to go outside in the rain. I had to use the piller to get Zobaline split into two pill Pockets down his gullet.
    Edit, he's looking and acting normal except that's he's singularly focused on willing the door to open and let him go outside , which is not going to happen.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  55. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

If you get a reading above trace, definitely head straight to the vet. I think testing for ketones would be good right now...if he's not eating, that can be a sign.

56. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He's acting pretty normal now luckily.
    He's eaten more, and was diverted from monomaniacal focus on going outside by a dish of water collected from rainwater. Neither Lily nor Java have peed since this morning's box cleaning; since Lily is the control normal cat, I'm not stressing about that, yet.
    He's eating more FF as I speak. I'm trapped with a warm Lily on my lap but will be moving her in about 10 mins. so I can test his BG again.
    P.S. I'm set up to grab some urine the next time he heads for litter box.

57. Kris & Teasel

Hi Lois,

I'm glad he acting normal right now. I suggest continuing the lower dose for another day or two and if his numbers don't improve then it's very likely that wasn't the solution to the high numbers. He might be building some insulin resistance from being high quite a bit and the only way through that is to continue careful increases. Just thinking ahead.

58. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

I wondered about that, insulin resistance. The vet had commented that Java's quick and strong reactions to a little bit of insulin was an indication of insulin deficiency, not insulin resistance, and with these high numbers being a change from that, I was wondering if that what was going on.

No wonder he feels better. He's 183 at + 10. I almost gave him more FF, which I think he would eat, but am in the 2-hour no carb window.

My fingers are crossed that this stays. I can't explain what happened this morning. It's possible he felt really crappy from the high BG and drank way too much water, which made him barf, which made him feel terrible.

He usually feels better after Sub-Q fluids. I judged it to be too much during the week or ten days that I gave him bupe and Gabapentin. If I could do it over, I'd reverse that, subq yes, and zero of the other.

59. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He's chowing down on some YA right now. I anticipate that in 1.5 hours that his BG will go over 200, which I think is the threshold to shoot. I've been through this before, but I always need to look it up to be sure. If it's close to 200, wait 20 minutes, test again, see if it goes up before shooting? Off to look it up.
    His breath smells appalling. I wish he'd pee so I can test for ketones, and, knock wood, eliminate dka as a possibility.

60. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

You got it! Stall with no food then test to see where he's at if near 200.

61. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Wow, Gabapentin Fiasco day was only 9 days ago. It seems like it was two or three weeks ago. It's like doing Plank in yoga. 2 minutes of plank feels like 10 minutes. All the testing and monitoring stretches out the time.
    Speaking of time, happy Equinox everyone!
    In my second yoga class today, we had a local musician playing the didgeridoo and the flute. I'm guessing that's your "only in California" story for the day.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  62. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He's 203, and he's hungry, looking at me like where's my dish?
    I feel quite confident that he'll eat FF, which will bring his numbers up. But I can't feed him now and see where it goes....

63. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

• The proper sequence for dosing insulin is: Test/Feed/Shoot. In the beginning, if your cat’s BG is not up to at least 200 mg/dL {11 mmol/L}, if your schedule allows, you can stall (without feeding) for 20+minutes, then retest the BG. You are looking for a number that is rising, not falling and up to 200 mg/dL {11 mmol/L}. If you stall once, but can’t do another round of stalling and your cat hasn’t reached a BG of 200 mg/dL {11 mmol/L}, you’ll need to skip the dose and wait until the next cycle. NOTE: Because pet-specific meters (such as the AlphaTrak2) often read higher than human meters, you may want to adjust the NO-SHOOT number to 225 mg/dL {12.5 mmol/L} or even 250 mg/dL {14 mmol/L} This gives you an added margin of safety when using an AlphaTrak2 or other pet-specific meter.

64. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Achievement unlocked.
    Urination. Neg for ketones. Yay!

Rachel, Yong & Maury GA and Djamila like this.
  65. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Re Java and food. He nearly always wants to eat more FF 1-2 hrs after a shot. He eats a little bit pre-shot. A couple of these high# days, he ate voraciously 2 hrs after a shot.
    I have to tamp down my desire to shoot and then feed.
    E, f, s is designed to minimize the possibility of hypo, however.
    Does anybody ever shoot and then feed?

66. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

He's at 233, just had YA, and while I think he would only have a little bit of FF right now, I feel pretty confident that he will eat more in an hour. I'm feeling like it's going to be okay to shoot a fat 1, soon, so I'm not up half the night.

67. Kris & Teasel

No we don't advocate doing that because if your kitty doesn't eat after the dose (for any reason) he could drop too much. I like that blue and then the yellow. Maybe the lowered dose is helping after all. Keep on ...

68. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Kris! You're here! Fat 1 sound reasonable?

69. Kris & Teasel

Can you test at +2 to see if he's dropping quite a bit? If you can, give a fat 1 u. Be prepared to set an alarm if the +2 test is showing that it will be an "active" cycle.

I'm heading off to bed. Will you be OK?

70. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Yes, I will be okay; that sounds like a good plan.
    227 at +2, which is a good start. I'll be getting up to check though.
    3am 368. It's all the FF slurry that he ate I think. Plus insulin Naturally wearing off

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Rachel and Kris & Teasel like this.
  71. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Is there an easy way on smart phone to go to the end? I'm not on computer, where I can go control+end, or control +home.

"If you encounter numbers under 50 on a human meter or under 69 on a pet meter, post on the PZI forum and Health to get advice. Start your thread with a 911 icon and a title like: HYPO NUMBERS HELP."

Just checking my numbers. Using AT meter, so, 69 or under. I'm at 165 at +3.5, with 2.5 hrs to go to approx nadir. I'll check then. He's had several small meals of FF, so, carbs.

72. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Yay for no ketones!!!!

ETA: Not sure about the smart phone. I'm terrible with smart phones.

73. Kris & Teasel

I like what's going on with his numbers. Just when you think an experiment has failed (lowering the dose) they surprise you. Keep the fat 1 u. Don't stall after PS unless BG is under 200. Get a +2 test to see is he's starting to drop too fast and then a couple more in nadir range to see how low he goes.

Re smart phones: I only have a pay as you go dumb phone and I'm proud of it! :D

74. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

It's
    As we would have expected by the 3 a.m. value, it's high this morning, but it's lower than yesterday so yay! If I push YA instead of FF after, say, 2-3 hrs post shot, well let's see.
    He is up and raring to go out to the rain water. Sunny until early afternoon rain, so here we go. A new rule, Zobaline first.

Rachel likes this.
  75. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Well, it's popped up to 571 at +9.
    It was 144 at +5, then he asked for FF (by going to the FF locale) and here we are.

It's really tempting to shoot early just to get that down.

Something I've wondered about, that the vet mentioned, is that some cats are not on a 12-hour cycle. I wonder if Java is actually on an 8 hour cycle with insulin.

Another thing I'm wondering is re the FF. I usually make it into a watery slurry. I wonder if there's something about preparing it that way that concentrates the carbs that he ingests?

The ones I'm using are low carb, I'm going to take a look at the list and see which ones are really really low carb.

76. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Java's so frail and bony. He's lost a lot of weight in the last couple of weeks. He's still doing his things, sleeping on his pillow or heating pad, going outside to drink water, sitting in his favorite spot on the hill outside. His world is smaller and smaller. It's starting to remind me of the months before my mother passed, when she had to move to assisted living from independent living/her little apartment.

He seems to feel better after subq fluids, which is tomorrow. Fingers crossed for him.

77. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Sending both you and Java lots of love tonight, and hope that the fluids bring him some comfort tomorrow. :bighug:

78. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Its tough watching them get older. He's still enjoying life though...and that is what matters. :bighug:

Kris & Teasel and Lois and Java like this.
  79. Kris & Teasel

I like those glimpses of blue, Lois. I know it's hard to see your kitty aging but if he can enjoy some of his simple pleasures that's a good sign. It's possible that some of the difficulty keeping his BG stable is down to less efficient physiology from aging. We can only do our best in the circumstances. :bighug:

80. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

I'm sure that's part of it, you're right
    It's an appalling 634 this morning, which I'm sure it has to do with the amount of FF he ate yesterday. I chose to encourage him to eat it, given his weight loss of the last couple weeks. Sure enough, higher this morning.

I already shot a fat one, because I wanted to get some in him right away. My sense is that the PZI just doesn't last long enough. I need to study the SS longer, but I think it lasts about 10 hours, and then his BG just goes way up. Is there any way to make it stick around just a couple hours longer?
    Is that why people switch to the other types of insulin? I've heard the phrase Depot insulin with Lantus, so that means it hangs around in the body longer? Are you having any better a time with bounces with teasel with Lantus?

81. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

I'm replying to my own post. Studying the spreadsheet, looks like it would be risky because there are times when he is low pre-shot.
    Does anybody in this forum ever go with the every eight hours question mark every 10 hours? Is there a way to formulate it so it can last just a tiny bit longer?

He tripped going up the steep three steps outside and I helped him get up them ... then he jumped up on a bench and up onto the railing! The Wisteria just popped out 2 days ago.

82. Yong & Maury GA

Hope the fluids help perk Java up some :bighug:.

83. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Oh my gosh, it's been an awful day for him.
    634 amps
    549 at +4
    555 at +8
    I'd swear in court that wasn't a fur shot, I don't understand why it's so high.
    From eating FF?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  84. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Me too, Yong, me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.