Johnny - 11/8/21 - New Libre

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Stephanie & Johnny, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Stephanie & Johnny

Stephanie & Johnny Member

Hi there!

I was able to put a new Libre2 sensor on Johnny yesterday and we have now gotten past the 12 hour 'warmup' time. I updated his spreadsheet to reflect his AT readings along with the Libre readings and some Contour readings that I am using to check the accuracy of the Libre.

Somehow I managed to misplace his meters over the weekend, so I did not get many readings.

Anyhoo, just wondering how you think he's looking.

2. Stephanie & Johnny

Adding: This Libre is holing on by a thread and a prayer...so I don't expect to get much use out of it before he either pulls it off or it falls off. I chose a spot that in hindsight wasn't the best location. Live and learn.

3. Stephanie & Johnny

Triple adding: the only thing different with his food today is that I added Pet Wellbeing Kidney Support Gold to his breakfast. I'm wondering if that is what is causing his BG to be higher than normal.

4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Preshots coming down which is awesome! Looking good no matter which way you slice it. I'd just keep doing what you're doing for a few more days (or until he gets closer to 50/68 on AT) and see how he does

5. Stephanie & Johnny

6. Stephanie & Johnny

His Libre graph was so steady yesterday staying in the green area!

upload_2021-11-10_7-56-41.jpeg

FrostD likes this.