Juno news

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Tininha & Juno, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tininha & Juno

Tininha & Juno Member

Hello everyone!

I have been away for quite some time from this board and I have been following this group on facebook, but I wanted to let you know here as well how my boy Juno has been doing since last year. For those who still remember him, here is a short update:

One year ago, on February 6th, my 13 year old boy Juno was diagnosed with DKA. It was a very horrible and stressful time... Alone in a foreign country, I cried every day without knowing what to do, but I was lucky to find FDMB and get the help from so many wonderful people. Juno's diabetes have been in remission since June 12th last year. I measure his blood sugar levels on a regular basis and so far his numbers have been great - today he was at 85 -, but I have not update the spreadsheet in a while. I'm sorry about that...

He has been playing as if he were a kitten again and he got back his mischievous look :) I cannot thank you enough!! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Attached Files:

ChEMom and Wendy&Neko like this.
  2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

That's wonderful!!!

3. Tininha & Juno

Tininha & Juno Member

BJM, you were one of the very first people to help me :) Thank you so much!!! :bighug:

4. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Cristina,

Thank you for the wonderful update on Juno. So glad to hear that his BG readings are still in the normal range. Here's hoping that he stays OTJ for a long time.

Are you still in Portugal?

5. Tininha & Juno

Tininha & Juno Member

Thank you Deb! :bighug:

Yes, still in Portugal since last July. Juno is happy for not travelling for so long time ;)

6. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

You're very welcome.

7. phlika29

phlika29 Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Long may it continue:)

8. Tininha & Juno

Tininha & Juno Member

Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.