just an update on me

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Patti and Merlin, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

It's been a long week for us at home. But I'm hoping things will settle down abit now.

Mom came home Monday nite from CCU. We've already had several appts tho to go to but I've gotten nursing to come out to do lab draws now to help. (She has 4 different Dr's now we need to see.) We live an hour each way from the hospital/clinics. Come Monday she'll have her nursing aides return when my DH and I return to work.

I'm sorry I'm so late to all that so many of you have been going thru. Joanne - the loss of your kitty; Jan - all that you go thru with Buddy; and of course you Nancy getting the diagnosis on Cody; and Carolyn - I know you always worry about Fletcher and have had your own health worries.

Even tho I don't post I think of all of you so very much!
    I will try my hardest to update the acro sticky this w/e.
    All my love to all of you!
    patti

2. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

(((((((Patti & Joe & mom)))))))

3. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

(((Patti))) We know you're here even if you can't post, so no worries! Hope things calm down and a new, stress relieving routine can be developed quickly.

4. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Patti,
    I'm so glad to hear that your mom is home. I worried about you this week, but was afraid to ask. Caring for our parents is a blessing, but it can be tough. You are a really good daughter!

Welcome back , I missed your sweet posts ;-) and thanks for your kind words about Cody.

5. Barnbuddy

Barnbuddy Member

Sickness is so hard to deal with whether it is our animals or our humans...stay strong.

Joanne

6. suzie and spook (GA)

suzie and spook (GA) Member

(((((Patti & Joe))))). Glad to hear your mom's home. Hopefully things will settle down back to normal for you. We miss you!

7. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

((((((((((((Patti))))))))))))
    Glad your Mom is home. We all understand how hard this is, take care of your Mom and YOURSELF!!!!
    Don't worry about us.
    Miss you,
    Jan and Buddy

8. Jess & Earl

Jess & Earl Member

Oh I was sitting on my hands, hoping for an update but wanting to respect your busy-ness and privacy. Glad to hear she's come home, hope things continue on the upswing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.