Kitty 5/16 -- About the Same!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by kse, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Good Morning!

More of the same from Kittyville! I don't know if that is Good or Bad, but Kitty is about the same as she has been for the last few days. She is still eating without the appetite stimulant! She is not very active, but does appear very comfortable and relaxed. I still have not made an appointment at the vet, as I wanted to see how she did for a few more days so I could give the Doctors more feedback about her condition. Truly, while I wish she would improve, I am happy that she appears to be holding her on. Maybe as she eats more she will get stronger--- I hope so! Her BGs have improved-- I am shooting as needed, either on a +8 or +12 schedule. Some things never change-- she will test in the 100s or mid 200s at +8 on a lot of test-- I will wait and retest in 4 hours (to keep her on some type of schedule) and she will be in the 500s! I hate the reds and blacks, but with her appetite like it is, I cannot shoot into the 200s at +8 as comfortable as I once could. The LAST thing I need is a Hypo! That might be the ONLY thing that she has not experienced!

Chewy sends his Love to ALL! This seems like a good place to mention this........ Barbara (well her daughter) is adopting a kitty, Buddy, from DCIN!!! Good on you Barbara! I hope Buddy brings you and your daughter as much happiness as Chewy has brought me!

Wishing Everyone a Great Day from Diabetic Alley......

2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning my extra sweet family!

KittyGirl, you make my heart happy when you stay steady. Sounds like you're still enjoying life thanks to the wonderful MamaBean you have.

YEAH BARBARA'S DAUGHTER!!! WHOOPIE! Buddy has a furever home!!! I think about adopting one of them over and over but the Good Lord reminds me that there are ones here that need me....by sending me Schniggles instead.... :roll:

HUGS to all! Seeds going in mail today!!!

3. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Kitty holding her own is definitely one of those small victories to CELEBRATE!!

Hugs and Prayers all around -

Libby (and Hershey, too!)

4. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Thanks Kim! This is the same daughter that got married last Sept. I think Buddy is OTJ already! I believe I saw Lu Ann might be able to drive the last leg so that means she will be handing Buddy off to me! What a great opportunity to send Petunia to you! :lol: You should ride along with her Kim!

5. let me know if you need a box to carry her in:)
    I so wanted to drive a leg but I'm working that day...
    Carl

6. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I didn't realize you were near the route! I wish I had time to drive down myself & visit! It looks like it's not going too well getting drivers.

7. Well, not really near the route. Columbia is about 2 hours away, but I would have thought about Columbia to Florence if I could have all day for driving. Just to do it.
    Carl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.