Lantus 12/28 Alex AMPS 317, +6~321,+9~350

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

We thought we were kicked out today. This hasn't been a great day to begin with although we had some yellows from the R during the day. We would like to know if anyone would consider a dose increase at this point but we don't know how to find anyone..... :?:

I am off to buy more test strips

We went to vet and are not going to have any results of anything until tomorrow....I'm just doing what I was doing

I don't know how to add signature or ss yet...

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

instructions to link ur SS from SqueeM3 as posted in Patricks thread:

Log into your SS and click on the Share tab that is on the upper right hand side of the page. Then click on Publish As Web Page. Put a check mark nex to "Automatically republish when changes are made" and make sure the drop do wn box above it set to All Sheets. Then copy the link in the bottom box. Click the Close button to save.

EDIT TO ADD: after you copy the link from google SS, come back here, go to USER CONTROL PANEL, edit signature, and paste the link, and submitt.

try that k?

keep posting BG updates up until +11, Im pretty sure advisors will be along as the ISG board fills up, hang in there - we're all newbies now! lol!

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Thank you :) even got Al's photo in
    Gotta go get test strips now.....

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

I see your spreadsheet - so that's what's most important for now and that's working.

As for profile - I followed instructions that were posted and copy/paste from the previous board to a google doc - edited it and published it same as spreadsheet. Then I put link under profile - website and interests -

get that accomplished and you're set with the important stuff. Then can play later with the rest.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I emailed the dosing team to talk about tonight's dose...

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Thank you I just got back from walmart and will be testing him shortly....within 10 minutes. it's 8:04 eastern time. Where are we supposed to be posting now here or the other backup board?

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

look up Caryl...we got a lantus forum now!! weeeee!!!! u know what this means? REEEE POST a new condo up there! lol
    and it has "bump" feature too!

8. Libby and Lucy

best place to post is in the new Lantus forum (subforum of this one).

If you're home tonight to test, you can go ahead and increase to 3.0 tonight. Please be aware that when Alex's infection starts to clear, this dose may become too much all of a sudden. Don't let up on testing.

9. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I won't let up on testing..I just got his PMPS and it was 412..he needs the help somewhere. No R right?
    Where is the subforum?
    I'm so confused....

10. Libby and Lucy

I think I would give a bit of R too, either the 0.25 or the 0.5 you've been using.

When you're in the message list for the Insulin & Protocol Groups, look near the top of the page, there is a Lantus group now (wasn't there before).

11. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

okay I found it then. will go shoot now and keep my paws crossed for lower readings tonight :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.