Littles 5th cycle on 2u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and little, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

hi all, Little was upped to 2U and has been on that dose for 5 cycles with no remarkable results. If numbers warrant in the AM do you suggest I increase yet again to 2.25?

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes it looks like Little needs an increase to 2.25 units since you aren't getting any numbers under 200.

3. Lisa and little

Thank you Carla. 2.25 administered. AMPS 251. I am still having a terrible time with air bubbles in the syringe and some pull back when drawing. Any advice at all? I don’t want to try a new syringe as I have been through many brands and this one has the best/easiest markings to me to read. Also does anyone pay attention to the the bevel being up or down when they shoot and draw? Thank you!!!

4. carfurby (GA)

I hate dealing with air bubbles in the syringes. I try to push the plunger in as far as it will go and hold it all the way in while I insert into the syringe. That helps, but I still get air bubbles sometimes.

5. Lisa and little

Frustrating. And so are my numbers... is this “normal” when adjusting doses? This Amps threw me :banghead:

6. carfurby (GA)

It can happen. Since you didn't get any night time tests last night, we don't know if Little dipped down last night and is bouncing. Or it could be something called NDW (New Dose Wonkiness) where after a dose increase the numbers go higher before they come back down. It doesn't happen every time you increase, but it can happen.

7. Lisa and little

NDW. Lol. I love it. And little did have both those reactions on PZI so I hope that’s juts all it is Thanks Carla.