LLers... Has anyone noticed there are NO...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Alex (GA), Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

subgroups yet for specific insulin groups? :roll:

LLer's we will be responding to your posts on the LL backup board until this forum is set up for us.
    It's too hard for dosing advisors to bounce between 3 boards trying to help you.
    Thank you for your cooperation!

2. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Where is the Lantus Backup Board?

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Thank you for clarifying. I just asked that on the back up board. Will stay over there!

Hang in there!!!! ;)

carolyn and latte

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

5. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I'm paddling as fast as I can

Please read the forum description, I am trying to get things added. Please PM me if you are in dire need or need me to change sub forums.

I'm in bed, very sick with the flu, and I am trying as hard as I can.

6. Victoria & Sundance

Victoria & Sundance Member

The yuko LL group is by approval only. You can't even read it without approval. Please help Rebecca by being a part of this board and checking in here in the next day or two.

There will be plenty of people on this message board who can find help for you if you need it and they cannot give an opinion.

Rebecca has done so much for so many people and cats over so many years that the least we can all do is show so loyalty and patience with this change - which I'm sure will prove to be a positive and productive one.

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

hey, vic... don't worry. rebecca has set up the new lantus and levemir forum for us. :)
    we're open for business!

8. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol, Rebecca Im so sorry! thank u thank u thank u!!!! please dont give us the boot with that fancy boot u have! lol

9. Victoria & Sundance

Victoria & Sundance Member

Excellent... I see it's all working out.

Like I said in another thread... I've used this type of forum before and though it's much different from the last one, we'll all be sorted in a day or two.

It's amazing that the forum was just made a few hours ago and it's open for business already. Well done to the crew involved in that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.