Loki 01/12 PMPS~164

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kacy and Loki, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Hi all. Loki has sat around in the 200 and 300's yesterday (mostly 300's) and all 300's today. No chance that he got into h.c. food, no ketones, and am pretty certain no fur shot this morning. We have only been back down to 1.25 for 2.5 days, and I'm wondering if I wasn't too quick to decrease the dose, regardless of the 46 at preshot the other night. It's about shot time, and I was wondering if it would be safe to go back up to 1.50 or is there something else, perhaps, that I am not considering?

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: Loki 01/12 +9~342 Question

i wouldn't go back up to 1.5u just yet. it can take up to 72 hours (3 days) for the Counterregulatory Hormones (stress hormones released into the body causing opposing effects to the actions of insulin) to clear the system.

today's cycle is flat as a pancake. these flat cycles often precede the bounce clearing out.
    you may see more action tonight or tomorrow...

3. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Re: Loki 01/12 +9~342

Thanks so much. :D We'll stick with it, and hopefully see some action sometime soon.

4. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Apparently, my question would have been answered if I had just been patient. That Loki sure had a surprise for me at preshot. :razz:

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.