Loki 01/16 AMPS~102

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kacy and Loki, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Awesome number for Loki!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

great numbers for Loki!

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Some great blues in there! :smile: Any chance of a spot test or two between +6 and +8 on a couple of cycles to see if Loki is reaching green?

5. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

I wish I could have. :( Unfortunately I had to work all night. Loki had a high PMPS~376, and I was surprised because he was so busy trying to beat everyone up right before testing. :)

6. Cassandra and Sasha

How about sometime in the near future?

Beating up other kitties siblings! :eek: Loki! :shock:

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Nice blues - even if he is being a bully.

8. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

I will definitely get a +8 in the morning, and both tomorrow night; Loki has me home for the whole day. :) I will say though, recently I have noticed that Loki's fur is so much softer, and his dry skin has cleared up. He has also lost a little more weight, and while he is still a big bull of cat at 14.5 lbs, there is not an ounce of fat on him now. He looks great, and spends most of his time playing again. I'm so happy with the great improvements that he is making. He also loves the extra time we spend with him because of his new diet, and loves being tested. He's been awesome throughout this whole foreign process, and we couldn't have done it without all of you! :D

9. Cassandra and Sasha

That's so fantastic to hear! It's amazing when they 'come back to life' like that, isn't it? Very happy for both of you! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.