Manon&Joy We're new and in need of assistance

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Manon&Joy, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Oke I got Joy's readings, I'm not getting it, did I mess up his injection? or is this the bouncing effect?

2. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I think it's from eating. The +2 is often not much different from the preshots because they ate. That's why drips at that time are worrisome. I think you got the right reading and that the number you got is fine. Don't worry over this one! More than likely you'll see a lower number at +4.

4. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

and he's so not feeling well...

5. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe food. And remember that meters have a + or - variance of 20% so those two numbers are virtually the same. I agree with Rachel; let's wait and see.

6. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Oh thats so good to hear Rachel cuz im in tears right now
    I'm so questioning if I did the right thing by treating him for diabetics....... He was doing oke 3 weeks ago, last year my vet said he will make it to 20+ he's amazing for a hyperthyroid and CKD cat........
    I so hate to see him suffer, I promissed him I wouldn't make him suffer to keep him around longer.....

7. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Manon, I really think it's going to be okay. I promise that the food spike at +2 is normal. Take a minute and look at some other SS....check out Baco's, and just anyone else on this forum. Most don't drop much at +2 and if they do, we get pretty concerned. So this is actually perfectly normal. I KNOW the guilt thing you feel. Heck, I feel it all the time with my cats (who aren't even diabetic). It's part of what makes you a good cat parent.

When you say he isn't feeling well, what do you mean? The walking? I think that will pass as you treat him. I know he seems like he was fine, but if you didn't treat, he would still be feeling bad...probably worse. Treating for diabetes is the right thing. It takes a bit for the treatment to really start to work well...but it will! Again, see Baco's SS...it was a pretty sudden thing when she dropped into good numbers!

You've been doing this for such a short time, and I remember how terrifying that feels. When y ou're new to the sugar dance, it's hard to believe you can handle it. But you CAN. And you aren't alone. We're all here rooting for you and more than willing to throw our 2 cents in. Give Joy some time. I really believe you'll see a difference soon.

Sarah Smith likes this.
  8. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I hope he will pull through, it feels like he's hanging by a thread, if I look had his little body now, he doesn't have more fat to lose...

Since an hour before PMPS he gets up and hides when I get up, then he lays on the floor all streched out (flat as...i dunno what, but then you see how thin he is) which he never does, he has 2 main spots his blanket on the couch and a chair, he just doesn't know what to do with himself and his pupils are a little enlarged.

Yeah, I need to see some other sheets, and I'm going to take your word for it that it will get better, thank you so much Rachel

.... I'm so going to be someone's support buddy if we get trough this, no one can go without a support team, this is way too much to handle without people who can relate and advise..

Oke, I just had my first forum meltdown, but I'm getting it together.

9. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Good for you. Meltdowns happen here often and part of this sugar dance. Maybe one way to think of this is that you are doing the best you can for him right now. You are learning as fast as you can, and working to keep him safe, while giving him good food to eat and lots of love. He does have multiple issues and those combined with diabetes may be tiring for him. But, as long as he is eating and enjoying the attention you give him, I would give him (and you) time. Time to be together, love each other and treat his issues the best way you know how.

I do think rest is imperative (recently with my DH's medical crisis, my daughter reminded me, after many nights of less than 4 hours sleep, that sleep deprivation is literally, a torture technique and terrible for the human body). So grab some cat naps when you can and try to sleep enough at night. And, though it sounds silly, breathe deeply and often. It makes such a difference!

And know that he realizes you love him and are doing the most you can to make him feel better.

10. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

I had several public meltdowns - including starting a thread entitled "having a meltdown" - it happens and it is good for you to let the stress out - so do that but get a good sleep for yourself -

Sarah Smith and Manon&Joy like this.
  11. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

If I had a dollar for every public meltdown I have had I would not have to pay a cent for insulin or testing supplies for a year for my two sweet kitties. Meltdowns are earned because we love our kitties. :bighug: :bighug:

12. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

You're so right Sue, it's amazing how we are bonding even more as we already have over the past 18 years.... Thank you for pointing that out, that's huge, I didn't realise. I'm going to treasur that...

And the lack of sleep plays a huge part in in all of this...

Thank you Sue

Sarah Smith likes this.
  13. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Sarah Smith and Tuxedo Mom like this.
  14. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Got his +4 reading it's about the same as his +2
    If it has to do with food........he ate less yesterday, today he's been eating as he should about 95gr up till now...
    I'm dreading the +8 +9 +10 etc hours now....
    He's hasnt done the funny walk since PMPS

15. Sue and Oliver (GA)

I don't understand these numbers. Raising the dose should have made a dent. We aren't that far from the one unit that gave you the low.

What else is going on? What medicines is he taking and have any of those doses changed? The food is the same but he is eating a little more? Any chance you gave a fur shot - didn't get the insulin in but instead it went on his fur?

@Robin&BB - any ideas?

16. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Should I take away his food at some point?
    He gets food in the morning then he eats about a third and he grazes during the day, at PMPS he gets fresh food and he does the same...

17. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

A fur shot is possible, its so hard to find some skin on him... I tried to feel the shot spot but i could not feel anything and he walked off...

18. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Medicine havnt changed since monday, the time of his hyperthyroid meds has changed, its been set back 2 hours during his admission at the vets on wednesday

19. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Prior to the AMPS and the PMPS, Joy needs to be without food for 2 hours. So if he is a grazer, take up the food 2 hour prior to the pre shot test for a more accurate reading.

20. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I do get readings now, my meter only goes up to 430 and all the 430 numbers were actually higher, i just don't know how high

21. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

He did eat before PMPS! And before +2 and +4!!

22. Bobbie And Bubba

That could explain the numbers not budging. I realize it is hard when you have a cat that is a grazer. Try to pull up the food 2 hours prior to the pre shoot test as they are the most important one because the dose is based on them.

23. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I will take away his food when i go to bed at 4.00 or 6.00. Amps is at 9.00
    I will start taking his food away 2 hours prior PS

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  24. Sue and Oliver (GA)

He's underweight so I wouldn't want you to withhold food. How would he eat if you gave him just 3 meals daily - one with each shot and one in the middle of the cycle? Bobbi is right - no food two hours before the preshot tests so you have a true number to base your dose on.

What I can't understand is the one unit gave you a normal looking cycle with lower numbers that you are getting now. 0.6 is not that much lower than one.

25. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

He still has not done his funny walk and he is laying on his blanket and gets up to drink or sit as somewhat normal..

26. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

But the vets gave him 1.5 the first day, at least that is all the info i have, i dont know if they gave him an earlier shot...

27. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

But if I have to take away his food 2 hours before AMPS at 9.00 Im doing an allnighter...
    But then again, im not sure i will sleep at all.... It depends on how he is doing..

28. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Who will be around the comming 6 hours? I dreading the comming hours and the dutch forum is fast a sleep...

29. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

What do you guys suggest on the dose at AMPS ? The dutch form is not up to date

30. Sue and Oliver (GA)

I am thinking of the cycle on one unit on 5/27.

So now he just grazes?

6 hours is 1am my time. I wonder if @Elizabeth and Bertie could look in on you. She is in the UK. @Ruby&Baco , can you check in?

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  31. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

new reading is slightly lower but not much...

32. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

he did respond extremely well the first shots he got.... but too well.....maybe 0.8 ?

33. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Maybe. But I just don't understand the big difference.....

34. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I'll be here for a bit...but probably not for 6 hours. That's 2 AM for me.

I gotta say, I really wonder if this wasn't just a fur shot. It just seems so odd that he is surfing in these high numbers.

Are you home during the day tomorrow to monitor?

35. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I do desperately want to get him down, I just have no experience with him with the extra carb food i bought to avoid a hypo.......

36. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I don't understand either im just scared and unexperienced, I just don't know what to do, I will give him 1.0

37. Sue and Oliver (GA)

I'm not saying you should give him one unit. I am wondering out loud what the difference is in the two cycles.

You have to let this cycle play out. You'll have us for a couple more hours and maybe his numbers will start to be more logical.

38. Robin&BB

Robin&BB Well-Known Member

Hi, All - I have just now been reading through this thread. Although it's possible there may have been a fur-shot, I tend to believe that the feeding
    @ +2, +4, etc probably has way more to do with this. (Don't worry, Manon, I am not going to advocate starving Joy...;)) More in a minute, wanted to get this posted so you know that I'm trying to work out a solution ...

39. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I have the same feeling, cuz I wouldnt be able to measure his numbers anymore like it did the other times....

40. Bobbie And Bubba

Yes, I agree, the feeding within 2 hours of testing is not yielding an accurate number.

41. Bobbie And Bubba

42. Robin&BB

I really think that what you need to do is hold this dose next cycle, but do the following:

1) Divide the total amount you normally feed Joy over 24 hours into 4 meals per day - no snacks in between (this would only happen should he drop too low and in that case you would, of course, steer with a little food). Make the pre-shot amounts a little more than the mid-cycle meals, so that he's getting a little more food at the time he's having his dose*.
    2) The meals would happen at AMPS, around mid-cycle (feed right after the nadir, his lowest point in the cycle), and PMPS. For the nighttime cycle, when you need to get a halfway decent night's sleep, the mid-cycle snack could even be given a little earlier.

What we need to be able to see clearly: How Joy is processing this insulin. It is harder to do this when you allow any snacking/grazing, etc. when you're first starting out on the insulin, so it's best to avoid that. It is totally normal, when diabetes is as yet not well-controlled, for a kitty to act like he's really starving all the time (and it is especially worrisome when your kitty is underweight - I know because I went through this the first time with Bat).

Does this make sense to you?

*To give you an example of feeding like this: Bat-Bat gets 5/8 can of FF turkey giblets at AMPS; she gets 1/2 can of the same after her nadir (her mid-cycle low point); then we do the same thing for the PM cycle. It works great, and I never give her any snacks unless she needs to be steered out of a low #.:)

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  43. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Glad to see you, Robin!

Manon, I'm with Robin. This plan would tell you for sure if the food is affecting those numbers (as it probably is). If needed, you could get an auto feeder to help with those nighttime meals too.

Bobbie And Bubba and Robin&BB like this.
  44. Robin&BB

Manon, I am going to try to do some research on the Royal Canin Renal kidney-formula food and scout around for some answers as regards to feeding a diabetic kitty who also has kidney disease and a heart problem. (Can you explain a little further about the "irregular heart" noted in your signature? That would be helpful info for me to have.) I will be back, have to test & feed (and maybe shoot) Bat-Bat right now ...

45. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I think it's a great plan! It might take a day or 2 for Joy to get the hang of this. Im to put a schedule down... Please see if i get this right...

46. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Oh and how much grams does bat-bat eat?

Joy is an under eater, always has been, he eats only what he feels he needs, i mean he used to, thats his nature.

So I feed right after AMPS 1st cycle meal (he will eat 33% of a 85gr pouch or can) but I will give him 70%

At +3 i feed his 2nd meal at 15%

At +6 i feed his 3rd meal at 15%

Do i understand correctly?

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  47. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I will have to take away the first meal after an hour i think...the first couple of times...

48. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

You're missing the PMPS in there Manon. How much does Joy eat per day (sorry if you already answered that).

I don't know for sure, but I think he'll learn to eat it all if you start leaving it for a certain length of time. :)

49. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

then I dont understand..... Im sorry my brain isnt functioning properly anymore.....

50. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Manon, how about if you go sleep for awhile and we'll see what we can figure out. He is not going to drop too low so it's a good time for you to rest.

51. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I keep rereading, but there's too much lingo I don't understand yet :(

52. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Take a break. Go rest. We'll have an idea for the next dose before you need it.

53. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

The pouches or cans I use are 85grams each, I have 1 variation that holds 175grams. He should eat about 2 or 3 cans (85gr) a day and he does more or less, its hard to tell exactly how much he eats it varies with Joy...

54. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

But what should I do with the food he still has now? take it away? wait an hour or so? its +5 right now (4.15) ...

55. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

He has not eaten since right before +4, i would like to get a reading at +6 tbh...... and take away his food till then....

56. Sue and Oliver (GA)

For now, why don't you just let him eat. And you - go take a nap!

57. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I agree with Sue. Go sleep. It's not so critical that we figure it out right now. Get some rest and we'll work on it and make some suggestions.

I know it seems like you need to know NOW but you don't. For tonight, Joy is okay. You need your rest.

58. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

you're right, I will, I feel like a zombie, I will leave him a small amount of food he has eaten about 1,5 cans....
    Thank you all, thank you thank you......

Sue and Oliver (GA) likes this.
  59. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

God i dont know heb is starting to get wobbly again...

60. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Manon, please get some rest. You know he is in safe numbers, so the wobbly could be neuropathy or could be just tired. Heck, my cats seems to have a leg fall asleep sometimes and they start limping around for a bit after sleeping in one position. When you're super exhausted, you're going to panic over everything he does. Get some rest...Joy is okay for now.

61. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I did a reading 15 minutes early from +8 its a little lower, its 21.3
    he hasnt eaten since +4, my sheet doesnt work, i cant enter the numbers

62. Sue and Oliver (GA)

We'll figure your sheet out tomorrow. No problem.

63. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Im going to bed right now, I swear, the reading gave me some ease, i just had to know

64. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Tomorrow, have a read of our glossary. Maybe that will help with some of the words.

65. Sue and Oliver (GA)

So we have a plan, Manon. As long as Joy is in the 300s or higher for her next shot time, we are thinking you could give 0.8. Rachel and I will check in on you as soon as we can in our morning. We don't think he will drop low, but just in case, if he does, post here and on the Health forum so you have more people responding.

Robin is going to work with you on a feeding schedule. And we are wondering if you'd be interested in giving Joy raw food. It is supposed to be a great diet for all kinds of health issues and is low carb. We'll research and see if it will be okay with Joy's heart/kidney issues but think it will be good. @Ruby&Baco has found a prepackaged raw that Baco likes, available in the Netherlands.

Hope you got a rest.

66. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

I do not know how to put this in writing right now, but I just asked my mom to come over, she lives in Belgium and has been supporting me from there, I can see Joy is not going to make it through this, he weighs a little over 2kg and is suffering, I want/need to wait on my mom to get here and we will ask a vet to put Joy to sleep.

When I read back what I just typed, it sound so calm an collectieve, and im so not atm....

I will keep you posted on things, I will check back with you guys, you have been my rock through all of this.

I feel this is the right thing to do for him now...

I will give him his AMPS ofcourse

67. Robin&BB

Dear Manon - My heart aches so much for you; I realize what a terribly hard decision this is to make (have been through it myself, more than once). Only you can really know what the best course is for your sweet boy now, and I respect your assessment of Joy's condition. It is so very obvious to me how much you love him ... there is no doubt in my mind that Joy knows this, too.

I am so relieved to hear that your mom is coming to be there with you and Joy. If there is anything we can do to be of support to you, please let us know. Sending you many, many virtual hugs from out here in Arizona. With deepest sympathy - Robin

68. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

(((Manon))),
    I'm so sorry that you and Joy are having such a hard time.
    Sending huge hugs to you,

Eliz

69. Ruby&Baco

Ruby&Baco Well-Known Member

@Sue and Oliver (GA) i'm here for the amps dose. I've read trough all the posts and if Joy's is above 300 he needs a dose of 0.80 is what i've read from @Robin&BB .
    I'm also very sad to hear the news about Joy putting to sleep but I understand Manon's reason behind it.
    Keep us updated Manon, we all are here for you:bighug:

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  70. Ruby&Baco

Just talked to Manon on the phone, her mom is arriving in a couple off minutes so she isn't alone anymore.
    She will keep us updated today.

71. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Oh Manon! I am so sorry. I'll tell you something that Sue once told me that has given me comfort. Whatever decision you make is the right one. It does, indeed, sound like Joy is telling you he's ready to go. We understand.

Know that this is the last, greatest gift we can give our kitties. Allowing them to be at peace is a testament to our love for them...and we all know how much you loved Joy. Trust me, dear, he also knows how much you love him.

I am so grateful your mom is there. This is a hard thing to go through alone. We are here for you as well. Sending you hugs and comfort. :bighug:

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  72. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

We talked it all through and we've descided not to put Joy through to be taken to a weekend-vet, I can't bare the thought of him beeing so stressed out and scared at a strange vets place being his final hours.
    On monday I can call my vet and he will plan in a home appointment, I have discusses it a couple of times whith him so that will not be a problem.
    We are going to make the comming 24 uurs as pleasant and loving and caring for Joy as possible, and more......
    Ruby helped me with a food and measure schedule so his readings will be accurate, to keep him feeling oke
    Please help us get through this somehow.......Im heartbroken and are crying my eyes out, but I want to try to make this all about Joy the next 24 hours, I'll break down afterwards.....

73. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Oh shoot, my sheet doesnt work....! I can't enter anything, it's like it's frozen

Could you please help me out here......

@Marje and Gracie

74. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Don't worry too much about the sheet, Manon. Did you get a reading today? You gave the 0.8 right?

75. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

If you gave the 0.8, my suggestion is that you keep an eye on things to make sure he doesn't drop too low. Beyond that, don't worry too much. Just give him love and snuggles and let him know how loved he is...though I promise you he already knows.

Don't feel you need to be on here too much. We're here if you need something, but I know you want to be with Joy, and that's the right place to be. ((HUGS))

76. Bobbie And Bubba

Dear Manon, I am so sorry Joy and you are going through this. I am sending you virtual hugs . :bighug::bighug::bighug:

77. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

So very sorry you have to go through this Manon. We can all see how much you love Joy, and he knows it too. Sending hugs and prayers for you both at this difficult time.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

78. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Oh Manon. I am so sorry to hear this. I am glad your mother will be with you.

You are the one who loves Joy the most and you are the one who knows when it is time. You have loved him well and for a long time, helping him through many illnesses. He knows you love him. Looking from his point of view, he has had lovely food and treats, pets and hugs, a warm safe bed and someone who cares for him always - what more could a kitty ask for?

Please take care of yourself. Get some rest when your mother is there.

79. Sarah Smith

Sarah Smith Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Spoil him rotten and give him all the love you can. The decision you make is out of love for him. Wishing you the very best day with Joy, I am glad your mom is there for you :bighug:

80. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

81. Carol & Murphy (GA)

What do you mean by frozen? How are you trying to access it? You need to go to google docs Don't try to enter data by clicking on the link in this forum

82. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

i created google docs 3 days ago, i dont know how it works and where to find my sheet, ive been using the link in this forum so far...
    how do i get to my sheet in google docs?

83. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Manon,

It isn't terribly important - not something you need to worry about today. If you want, give us his numbers like this:

Amps
    +2 (or 4 or 6 or how many hours from the shot)
    Pmps

I hope you can spend your day loving him and talking to him - telling him how important he has been to you - and not worry about the diabetes.

84. Sue and Oliver (GA)

But if it worries you, sign on to Google and then Google docs. There should be a place for My Documents. Your spreadsheet should be saved there. (It saves automatically)

85. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

thank you, we are doing that as best we can, i just worry about PMPS to get him through the night safely and feeling oke. He has been feeling good all day, he's tired, though he just sleeps and enjoys cuddles. He ate 75gr

AMPS was 25.1 +4 11.8 +7 12.1

Robin&BB likes this.
  86. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Those are nice safe numbers and a little lower, so he probably is feeling a little better.

Robin&BB, Manon&Joy and Ruby&Baco like this.
  87. Ruby&Baco

AMPS 451
    +4 212
    +7 217

Ps. If Manon puts Joy's numbers up in mmol, please multiply by 18.
    So 25.1 x 18 makes 451.

She doesn't need to also recalculate Joy's numbers, i find that she has a lot of other things on her mind and not recalculating these numbers. I will often check in if I need to recalculate it if she puts numbers up in this thread.

So just multiply by 18!

:bighug:

88. Robin&BB

Thank you for that tip, Ruby! :bighug:(I was just starting to type those values in when your post appeared ...)

Manon&Joy and Ruby&Baco like this.
  89. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Please don't worry about the sheet Manon. As Sue said, you can give us numbers and we'll take it from there. No need to stress over that.

Robin&BB, Manon&Joy and Ruby&Baco like this.
  90. Ruby&Baco

We were thinking the same :bighug:

Robin&BB and Manon&Joy like this.
  91. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm working on the SS now for you, Manon.

92. Marje and Gracie

Manon

Your sheet is working just fine. You can’t enter numbers from within the board so you need to go to Google Drive not Google Docs. I’m going to PM you the link to your SS that is in Google Drive. I’m entering today’s numbers for you.

93. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

+9 = 18.0
    he's very inactive, he just sleeps, he has eaten maybe 15gr and he doesnt drink much, so I'll add water to his PMPS meal and maybe get some water in using a syringe

94. Marje and Gracie

If you keep posting the tests here, I'll keep updating the SS until we get your Google account working, ok?

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ruby&Baco and Manon&Joy like this.
  95. Robin&BB

You are doing an excellent job in keeping him comfortable, Manon. (I wish I could hug you in person.:bighug:)

96. Carol & Murphy (GA)

I am so sorry I didn't read through this whole posting - only now saw the sad news. Manon, you are a rock and much stronger than you think - we all know that this is so difficult, and heartbreaking. Asking the universe to send strong, peaceful feelings your way. Wishing you a loving day filled with warm memories, and lots and lots of love (from Joy, your Mom, and all of us here) I am so, so so sorry

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  97. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Today, as always, you continue to be a loving mom, thinking about his comfort. I too wish we were there to support you, but I hope it helps that you have loving thoughts and Internet hugs coming from across the ocean.

98. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Just wanted to pop by again to say that you're doing a wonderful job. I know it's tough but you're giving him the love and comfort he needs. I know this day is wonderful for him.

Know that we're still here thinking of you, and sending you hugs and support.

99. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

PMPS 25.8 please advise

100. Manon&Joy

Manon&Joy Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.