Merry Christmas from Ginger and Jackson!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Previous Condo - May 6th - Caturday - Ginger's I131 Treatment

Merry Christmas to my Lantus Land family :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    I love you all :cat:
    It has been a long time, since I've posted a condo.

Ginger continues to be herself, since her I131 treatment in May. She does vomit less now, and her belly fur has all grown back. She was eating a little more and playing a little more before her treatment, but she is still playful and eating just fine. Dr. Peterson is having her tested every 2 months because her thyroid values are still low and we are still hoping they will normalize. Attached (I think) is her last evaluation and blood work. She has become more and more affectionate, still not a lap cat, but enjoys sitting between me and the computer and asking for skritches (especially when I need to get up and do something). Here she is helping me to edit her Christmas photos.
    upload_2017-12-25_12-8-53.png

I think it's amazing how the kitties seem to know that Christmas is here and are waiting patiently for special treats and new toys.
    upload_2017-12-25_12-56-46.png
    upload_2017-12-25_12-57-42.png
    upload_2017-12-25_12-58-23.png
    upload_2017-12-25_12-59-28.png
    upload_2017-12-25_13-0-15.png
    Ginger got a new sweater dress for Christmas, and when she went outside this morning, I put it on her as it is really cold and windy outside, today. I was hoping for a white Christmas, but I guess it is not to be.
    upload_2017-12-25_12-45-23.png upload_2017-12-25_12-46-17.png

Anyway, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all, and keep on keeping on.
    upload_2017-12-25_12-53-17.png

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Merry Christmas Dyana, Jackson, and Ginger! I love their Christmas outfits but especially love that dress Ginger was wearing on FB! Looks like they had a wonderful Christmas!

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Dyana likes this.
  3. Photorecon

Photorecon Well-Known Member

Glad Ginger is getting better, let's hope she will get all her strength and jump up to where she's allowed to.

Merry Christmas to all of you !!!

:cat::):cat::):cat:

Dyana likes this.
  4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas! Love the photos

Dyana likes this.
  5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks @Photorecon (Sebastien). I wish you and Small Kitty a really good year to come.
    That FS on the 21st may have depleted his depot. Be careful. I hope the new dose helps :cat:

Photorecon likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Dyana, Jackson & Ginger!

Dyana likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas! I love the pictures. I hope Ginger's thyroid values normalize soon. Sending prayers.

Dyana likes this.
  8. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Diana, Ginger, and Jackson. I’m glad all is well. I love the pictures.

Dyana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.