Merry Christmas to all....

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Beth 73, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

But especially to Elmo's godmommas!!!! You are our blessing and indescribable gifts this Christmas....thank you..may God bless you more and more....Elmo AMPS 173...going with our buddy .25 minus small drop.....desk top computer seems happy today so will fill in SS later in morning while it is in a good mood:).....Christmas hugs and prayers going out to Dan, Heather, Mittens and all of you who are bringing them THRU this very intense time.....you are my HEROES :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:Linda, brewed a cup of :coffee:in your al nighter honor....Wonder Woman, that's what you are....believing for great strides forward for Mittens this Christmas Day !!!!!!!

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Beth! Linda is amazing as are the new folks, Dan and Heather. :D

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas you and yours.

4. Beth 73

As are you , wonderful Kris !!!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  5. Beth 73

Kris, been watching Mittens thread and was wondering if giving her a teaspoon of unflavored Aloe juice would help?? Did not want to chime in there so to not muddy the waters of the people FAR more knowledgeable than me caring for Mittens, Dan and Heather. Aloe is just my go to when it comes to yuck stomach in animals and people alike here at our house. Just wanted to share that thot with you:)

6. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Had to check on our little buddy Elmo and my favourite student and I see all is well on the Elmo front! Good work Beth!

All those accolades brought me to tears! But then I giggled myself silly at the Wonder Woman comment because I suddenly thought if you had seen me with my blanket draped over my shoulders like a cape last night, hunched over my laptop.....well let's just say it was a major Wonder Woman wardrobe fail. Yes yes I know you are all wishing I had taken a picture of myself now aren't you?! :woot:

But seriously I really appreciate your praises but I am just a night owl with a passion for kitties and those who love them as much as I do. I'm just paying it forward!:)

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.