Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

11/20/15 Condo
    [​IMG]
    Ginger got a new Christmas dress. She likes it a lot.
    upload_2015-12-25_12-52-39.png
    Every time I put it on her, she can't wait to go outside to show it off. Here she is showing it to her squirrel friend, yesterday. I didn't take the tag off until after I tried it on her, as I wasn't sure if it was going to fit. It's a Dog Medium, and the Dog Large just seemed too big. So, I got her a red sweater too, just in case this dress didn't fit, as the sweater is more stretchy.
    upload_2015-12-25_12-54-26.png

Jackson is not so sure about his new sweater. He is not used to something being across his loins and is still walking with his hind end kind of down.
    upload_2015-12-25_13-0-2.png
    And, he tends to hang out in the cat carrier (I think he is embarrassed).
    upload_2015-12-25_13-0-34.png

It has been a very sad few weeks, and my heart goes out to all who have lost loved ones.
    Please know that I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I know how you hurt.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Reason for edit: Add 11/20 Condo
  2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Merry Christmas, Dyana, Ginger, and Jackson. Many holiday hugs to you. The pictures are wonderful!!!

Dyana likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What adorable photos. Ginger is so pretty in her dress and Jackson is so big now. Merry Christmas Dyana.

Dyana likes this.
  4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas, Dyana!

Dyana likes this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Gorgeous babies! Merry Christmas Dyana!

Dyana likes this.
  6. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Ginger sure has the runway look down. A beautiful model. As for Jackson....such a boy. Awfully cute. Both of them.

Thanks for the pictures.

Marilyn and Polly

Dyana likes this.
  7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I love how Ginger loves her Christmas outfits - she wears them well :kiss::kiss:! She's so cute showing off to the little squirrel. I am sure Jackson will develop an appreciation for his new sweater, too. Merry Christmas, Dyan :bighug::bighug::bighug:!

Dyana likes this.
  8. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures! Both ginger & Jackson are adorable in there new Christmas outfits!
    Jackson is so big now, it seems like yesterday that he was just a kitten. They are very happy & content kitties.
    Merry Christmas, Dyana.
    Thanks for sharing!

Dyana likes this.
  9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Very festive outfits for the fur kid kids! Hope everyone has a peaceful and cozy day.

Dyana likes this.
  10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks.

Because of work, I was pretty late getting the tree decorated and just finished that and wrapping the kitties Christmas presents last night. The kitties seemed so anxious and full of energy last night, like they knew Christmas was coming. So cute. This morning, I gave them a special treat of Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys and Ginger scarfed and barfed. I gave them each half a can, and she gobbled up all of hers and most of Jackson's and threw up and was then hungry again. There were lots of treats in their prezzies so she has had a lot of treats today. A few from each new bag.
    I have no family around, so it's kind of just like a day off for me. But, I am finally having some of that Baileys in my coffee from that bottle I bought myself last year and never drank, and I have some ham, veggies, and scalloped potatoes to make for dinner tonight. I'm sure the kitties will share in the ham. :)

Here is J.D. and Ginger at Christmas. I don't know why they make those hoodie things on pet's clothing.
    upload_2015-12-25_16-1-5.png
    upload_2015-12-25_16-5-56.png
    upload_2015-12-25_16-4-32.png
    This was her dress last year. I think she was just too sad. And this dress was her 2013 Christmas dress
    because I was too sad to buy her a new one. I just wasn't into the Christmas Spirit last year.

I still have tears running down my face, just posting this though. Lol. I am getting better. I'm not bawling.

Attached Files:

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  11. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas. It is so good to hear from you and see the absolutely gorgeous photos of Ginger and Jackson. The one with the squirrel is amazing. We don't have squirrels out here in Aust.

Dyana likes this.
  12. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Just seen the new photos you posted. Wonderful memories of JD.

Dyana likes this.
  13. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Aww sweet Christmas babies! Sorry to hear about Ginger's over-indulgence. I hope you're having a very Merry Christmas, (((Dyana))). The holidays always bring heartfelt memories. ❤️

Dyana likes this.
  14. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Such wonderful pictures. I hope you and the kitties had a good Christmas.

Dyana likes this.
  15. Andy & Pimp

Andy & Pimp Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, Dyana! Thanks for sharing the old memories and new ones in the making:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Dyana likes this.
  16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Such great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Sending hugs. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Merry Christmas.

Dyana likes this.
  17. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, Dyana. It was nice to see a J.D. Christmas photo. Ginger looks beautiful in her festive dress.
    Thanks for sharing your sweet photos.:cat:

Dyana likes this.
  18. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures Dyana, hugs to you and scritches to Ginger and Jackson, hope you enjoyed your day.

Dyana likes this.
  19. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, Dyana. Love the pics. I can't believe how big Jackson is, and Ginger is lovely, as ever. It's great to see J.D., too. I hope this Christma was better for you than last.

I'll bet Ginger wasn't the only one who overindulged today!

Dyana likes this.
  20. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Dyana! Hugs and holiday wishes to all there.

Dyana likes this.
  21. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

aw ... so cute....
    i would have just had the hateful glare if I had ever dressed Shadow.....
    Ginger does look like she knows she's pretty.
    Merry Christmas....

note: be wary of the elegant medley's....
    avoid all the florentine varieties..... cats should not have spinach. Shadow did... altho' she never had any kind of reaction to it and I quit
    when I learned about spinach.

there's a new one out that mine love.
    I wish they had it back when Shadow was around.... she would have loved it.
    the only place I've found it here is at walmart or petsmart.

Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Beef & Cheddar Cheese Feast 9.09
    **Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Classic Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Feast 6.82
    Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Classic Salmon & Cheddar Cheese Feast 6.36
    Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Feast in Gravy 10.0
    Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Grilled Tuna & Cheddar Cheese Feast in Gravy 22.22
    Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Grilled Turkey & Cheddar Cheese Feast in Gravy 11.11
    Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Grilled Whitefish & Cheddar Cheese Feast in Gravy 11.11
    **Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Classic Turkey with Cheddar Cheese Feast 6.36

the classics have a green label that says classic....
    grilled is kind of a pink/mauve color.....

Dyana likes this.
  22. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

The pictures are beautiful! If I put a dress on Rosie--well, it doesn't even bear thinking about. LEt's just say I like having all my fingers. Whole fingers.

@rhiannon and shadow (GA), Rosie loves that Chicken and Cheddar.

Dyana likes this.
  23. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays, Dyana.
    I love all the pictures, and I especially love Ginger's new dress.
    And it's so nice to see the pictures of handsome J.D. again.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Dyana likes this.
  24. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thank you all my friends :bighug: I feel so out of touch with you all from not having daily condos anymore. It's like stopping a diary of sorts. I hope you all had a good Christmas and have an even better 2016!

Last year, at Christmas, my DBF bought me some picture frames to put pictures of J.D. in, and I never did, because I don't know how to get a print off my camera onto some sort of paper the size to fit the frames.
    And, he bought me a little silver heart shaped locket with a teeny diamond on the outside, to wear with J.D.'s picture inside it. I don't know how to get a picture off my camera to the right little teeny size for the locket :(
    One day, I'll try harder.

Last year I had that canvas print made of J.D., that you see Ginger looking at in the attached files above.
    [​IMG]

This year, my DBF had me open one special biggest present last, and I didn't even notice it, but he had stolen/borrowed that canvas print for two weeks, and had it framed for me. He is such a sweetheart <3
    upload_2015-12-26_18-9-18.png
    When I hung it on the wall by The Tree, Ginger got up on the back of the chair you see in the bottom left corner, and reached up the wall to see her picture of J.D. She probably missed her picture of J.D. being in the house.

This afternoon, I went to the little Sky Manor airport we have in our county, to have lunch with a friend I haven't seen in ages. They have a little restaurant (to go with the little airport) that has great food! When we sat down, someone next to me was getting eggs benedict, and I asked the waitress if they still had some, but we got there at noon and breakfast was closed. So, I chose a really good burger and fries and when the dessert menu was presented I was not familiar with eight of the nine choices, so got cheese cake, scrumptious cheese cake :)

The lady I went to see seemed to know a lot of people there, and she introduced me to the two flight instructors that were sitting next to us. It turns out my friend has been going there 3 times a week recently as her grandson is taking flight lessons and is 1 hour away from his license. The instructors mentioned cats and my eyes lit up and my friend said "she's a cat lover" and both the instructors got out their smart phones.. and started showing me all their pictures of their cats, and telling me their stories about how they found each one. They now have 7. Apparently the airport isn't too keen on cats, and so they trapped 20 or so of them, and took them home, and still have the last 3 of the ferals left, and even though they were feral they are super cuddly and huge love bugs now. It was neat to talk to that couple.

Then my friend told me she couldn't wait to get her house done as she is nearing 70, and thought she had one cat left in her life time. She has been catless for a few years now. She loves Siamese and is set on getting her one last cat from a breeder as she wants a cat that she wants. That's how she put it.

It was a wonderful lunch, although a bit chilly outside. I would love to go there again on a warmer day and check out the planes. My dad used to fly small airplanes and wanted me to get my pilot's license, but I was more interested in horses.

Well that's enough rambling for me. I'm off to go visit my elderly German neighbor and have a beer with her.

I am still thinking of all our friends that have lost their loved ones recently and holding them gently in my heart.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.