Monday 10/12 Luci AMPS 198 Day 41

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends today - and you get the day off too! Woo hoo!!

Luci had a lovely evening surfing the lagoon last night...she's swung around yet again from her lemon tree love-fest and now surfing the lagoon fest...this girl is always a mystery to me.:rolleyes:

At least she seems well and happy! So it's back to work for me today...our last warm day is ahead and I'm hoping to get over to see mom for a little bit while the weather is still nice - I don't go inside - we visit outside so as long as the weather is cooperative we can sit outside and visit for a bit - once it turns colder, I'm not sure how we'll manage a face to face :nailbiting:

Our thoughts and prayers are going to @Butters & Lyla this morning - I hope Butters had some improvement over night and that the meds helped...Luci was asking me why does Butters have 'panky-titis'...I had to say I just don't know...sometimes our kitties get sick, but we're hoping she's feeling a little better this morning.

Have a pleasant day everyone! I do hope your kitties will surf safely.:bighug:

AmandaE and LindyNova like this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Thank you Sue! :bighug:
    Nice to see luci in blue this morning! I hope you have a good outdoor visit with your mom, and that luci doesn't pull any funny business while you're away.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

How's Butters doing this morning? I'll look for your post for news.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing yesterday. I hope Luci heads back down today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

I see you decided to tease those sharks yesterday, Luci. Twice :woot:. Glad you made your way to safer waters. :cool::D
    Have a great day, Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Same here. Never know which way Ravan will decide to go.Up or down o_O At least Luci is feeling good!:)

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Luci looks like she is finally getting the memo on this Tresiba thing!! You can totally see a trending change towards some nice blue starts!

we’re all watching Luci!! Show us what you can do :D:D

Sue and Luci likes this.