Monday 10/5 Luci AMPS 228 Day 34

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

Luci is back in her lemon tree and I'm back to work...back, but not far...just continuing from yesterday and Saturday...no breaks for now...these projects...and their deadlines:rolleyes: hoping to get Project # whatever it is done this week and move right on into the next one..

I hope Luci is a good girl today and gets back to some safe beach time or even a little surfing and that you all have a great day as well! Hope your kitties surf safely!:bighug:

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs today.

3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Get out of that lemon tree, Luci, and be good for mom today. She is busy with work!
    Have a great day, Sue. Don't burn out, okay!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

34 days already!! That went by fast! I hope we see some more blue starts from Luci soon!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thanks for stopping in to see us! Always good to hear from you. Yes, that did go by fast and Luci of course hasn't done any better on Tresiba than she has done on anything else. I'm disappointed...but she's a hard and fast diabetic...guess that's just the way it's going to be.

Hope you and Mowgs are doing well :)

AmandaE likes this.
  7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

The important thing is that you’re trying it. If it doesn’t work out then at least you know you tried it!

Mowgli and I are doing well! Same old same here ... not too much to report. His numbers are still basically the same. We float b/w 0.25 and 0.5u he seems healthy so that’s what is important :)

Sue and Luci likes this.