Monday 9/28 Luci AMPS 222 Day 26

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

In order not to repeat my mistake from Friday or was that Saturday?? I'm going to add the day of the week to our title ... I mean look at all the posts in this forum,huh? cricket, cricket, chirp chirp...

Luci seems to be doing fine overall....just back in the lower third of her lemon tree...typical starting poing.

Let's see how she does today...after all this is the day for diving...so we'll be watching. She does seem to have a good appetite and she looks well, her coat is shiny and she's gone downstairs now to get back to her early morning nap...that was after just getting up from her overnight slumber...I wish I could have an early morning nap...ha...my next step is to get back to working on that project with the challenging drop down cascading menus...oh such fun!

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

@Sam & Esse - thank you for working on that beautiful rendering of Luci and the dahlia! :) https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-27-luci-amps-233-day-25.235996/

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

LOL. It is so quiet, I can hear myself think over here.
    Glad to hear Luci is eating well and looking healthy! If only she'd get out of that lemon tree.
    @Sam & Esse that painted rock, "Luci in the Sky with Dahlias", is amazing!!! Wow. You are talented.

Good luck with the project, Sue!

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Enjoy this beautiful Autumn day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Supposed to rain later today... more signs of Fall here.

Thanks Joy Bee for the beautiful picture!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Good afternoon!

I'm just about biting my nails to see if Luci dives today, or surfs safely in greens... or stays on the beach sipping Blue Hawaiians...
    I hope the cascading menus aren't being too much of a pain. --I'd take an early morning nap, but by now it'll be a late late morning nap...

I'm so glad you like it! When you posted the picture, I knew I had to paint it, and with you calling her Luci in the Sky and me mentally calling the painting that from the very start -- it was meant to be <3
    I'll go ahead and resin with the next batch, and then figure out some way of getting the rock to you :bighug: I'll be donning the hazmat gear to enter the post office lol!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Let me know when the artwork is ready! PM me and I'll send you my info :)

I can't believe you're going to all this trouble for us!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sam & Esse likes this.