Hi again! I lowered Tinkles dose to 1.5u for several days, then raised it to 1.75u for the last few days. It looks like we are making some progress, which is great, but I got a little off schedule now. I had to shoot at +13.5 last night, and he is at 240 @ +11 this morning. I opted to wait and feed him later than normal, so I will test and feed at about +12.5. If he is still much lower than he has been at PS times (450ish) then should I lower the dose, and how much? His SS is updated, and I would really appreciate some input!