need advice pmps 111

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Holtfam6, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Holtfam6

Holtfam6 Member

FrostD likes this.
  2. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

He's breaking a bounce so might still be dropping. Have you already fed? Either way retest in about 20 mins

Holtfam6 likes this.
  3. Holtfam6

Holtfam6 Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  4. Holtfam6

Holtfam6 Member

libre now says 196. Went with 1.5 units and he's eating a 2.5% carb.

5. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I am sorry, I got pulled away. He was rising without food so that's good. Let's see how he does, I might have recommended more like 0.75U (mostly because hes not my cat lol)

Holtfam6 likes this.
  6. Holtfam6

Holtfam6 Member

We’re watching tonight It’s hard with him. I hate when he swings real high. It seems like it takes forever to come back down. I’m really praying for an even flow with him. If this makes sense. I was actually torn between 1-1.5.

FrostD likes this.
  7. Holtfam6

Holtfam6 Member

@FrostD so chance is bouncing again. He tested in the 500s this am and is now at 272. Any ideas on why he is bouncing like this and is there anything I can do to stabilize the bouncing? He's off the dry completely and on a low carb fancy feast pate twice or three times a day.

8. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Unfortunately only time will help (or a different insulin). About the only thing you can do is if you see a big drop feed something with a little more carbs to slow the drop, but honestly hell probably bounce anyway