Hello, I'm having a predicament I've never run into with Valentino. His numbers were very Normal this morning when I checked before food at 9 am 150- and 180 after eating. They're usually over 340. I had planned to dose at 9:15. I'm waiting to give his dose (4 units Prozinc) and now it is an hour past when he should have had it. Any suggestions? Should I wait until a certain point, or give him smaller dose? He has a tendency to have big drops from his higher morning numbers. Any help from the pros would be appreciated. Of course, it's Sunday so I can't call his vet.