New Company With Promising Products

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Paula Nowak, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paula Nowak

Paula Nowak Member

HELPFUL INFO
    I really feel that this has helped my cat Elvis.
    They have other good products.
    Check out their site !

SCRUFFY PAWS NUTRITION
    scruffypawsnutrition.com

Kidney Vitalize Support Chews are the first in its class of 'Transitional Top-Up Supplements' that support kidney health whether your cat is affected by CKD or is CKD free.

SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED - The combination of extracts of Astragalus & Rehmannia root , both potent 'super herbs' have been extensively studied, and have scientific backed to be effective in alleviating symptoms of CKD or supporting kidney health (read scientific backing section below!)

FOR CATS OF ALL AGES - Active ingredients are perfect for younger cats, and help maintain kidney function to prevent the onset of CKD, and good for older cats who are showing the signs of kidney function decline, to revitalize their organs.

TRANSITIONAL SUPPORT - Perfect for finicky cats who are having trouble switching to kidney diets, designed to provide some kidney support even when diet does the opposite! Also can provide organ support for cats who are already on prescription diets.

REDUCES PROTEINURIA - The active ingredients in Kidney Vitalize Support Chews have been scientifically proven to help reduce proteinuria. Which in turn may help reduce weight loss, and organ damage.

FIGHTS INFLAMMATION - Fights the painful inflammation which stops your fur-baby's body healing itself

PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - From 100% high quality ingredients in GMP compliant factory under FDA standards

FAQ
    Open tab

Ingredients
    Open tab

Active Ingredients:

Astragalus Root Extract.......................60 mg

Rehmannia Root Extract......................30 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Carob, Catnip, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Coconut Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Flour, Mixed Tocopherols, Palm Fruit Oil, Pea Flour, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Sunflower Lecithin

Cautions

Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.

Do not use with dogs and cats with diarrhea.

Do not exceed the recommended amount of 1 chew for every 5 lb. of body weight.

• Up to 5 lb.: 1 chew/day
    • 6 – 10 lb.: 2 chews/day
    • 11 – 15 lb.: 3 chews/day
    • 16 – 20 lb.: 4 chews/day
    For Maintenance Administration: As above but every other day.

Astragalus & Rehmannia Combination Study

Study showed that a combination of Astragalus and Rehmannia Root Extract had a 91% 'effective' rate in treating Chronic Kidney Disease. It was markedly effective for proteinuria, hematuria, improvement and recovery of renal functions, edema, anemia, anorexia etc in comparing with the control group. It showed no adverse effects on functions of liver, kidney, heart and GI tract.

Su ZZ, He YY, Chen G. [Clinical and experimental study on effects of man-shen-ling oral liquid in the treatment of 100 cases of chronic nephritis]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 1993 May;13(5):269-72, 259-60. Chinese.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=8219675

Rehmannia:

Study showing Rehmannia Root Extract improving renal function in animals experiencing renal failure

Kang, D. G., Sohn, E.J., Moon, M.K., Lee Y. M., Lee, H.S. Rhemannia glutinose ameliorates renal function in the ischemia/reperfusion-induced acute renal failure rats. Biol Pharm Bull 2005, 28:1662-1667.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16141536

Study showing rehmannia reduces the deterioration of kidneys in animals affected by diabetes

Yokozawa, T., Kim, H.Y., Yamabe, N. Amelioration of diabetic nephropathy by dried rhemannia Radix (Di Huang) extract. Am J. Chin Med 2004, 32:829-839.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15673189

Astragalus:

Study showing how administration of Astragalus root extract caused a remission in kidney disease

Leehey DJ, Casini T, Massey D. Remission of membranous nephropathy after therapy with Astragalus membranaceus. Am J Kidney Dis. 2010 Apr;55(4):772.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=20338467

Studies indicating the safety of Astragali Extracts in animals

Yu SY, Ouyang HT, Yang JY, Huang XL, Yang T, Duan JP, Cheng JP, Chen YX, Yang YJ, Qiong P. Subchronic toxicity studies of Radix Astragali extract in rats anddogs. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Mar 21;110(2):352-5. Epub 2006 Sep 27.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=17052876

Study showing the protective effects Astragalus extract has on diabetes related kidney damage in animals

Yin, X., Zhang, Y., Wu, H., et al. Protective Effects of Astragalus Saponin I on early stages of diabetic nephropathy in rats. J. Pharmacol. Sci 2004, 95:256-266.

B
    Betty O.
    Verified Buyer

5 star rating

A winner!

Review by Betty O. on 6 Apr 2019review stating A winner!
    My 18 1/2 year old cat loves these! So do my other cats, so they get them too. Thanks for a great product.
    Share ' Share Review by Betty O. on 6 Apr 2019
    04/06/19
    17 1

J
    Jennifer T.
    Verified Buyer

5 star rating

Thank you for offering this product

Review by Jennifer T. on 8 May 2019review stating Thank you for offering this product
    I am so pleased that I have a source to help my kitty with her kidney function!! She's a much healthier kitty after almost 4 months using these chews. I wish they came already crumbled, because that's how I need to mix them into her wet food.... but it is totally worth the effort.
    Share ' Share Review by Jennifer T. on 8 May 2019
    05/08/19
    21 7

D
    Dena W.
    Verified Buyer

5 star rating

Kidney chews

Review by Dena W. on 6 Apr 2019review stating Kidney chews
    Took awhile but my cat eats them now, really I'm not sure how to tell if they are helping or how much. But anything he eats is positive at this point
    Share ' Share Review by Dena W. on 6 Apr 2019
    04/06/19
    15 1

R
    Rita A.
    Verified Buyer

5 star rating

Scruffy Paws Chews

Review by Rita A. on 29 Apr 2019review stating Scruffy Paws Chews
    My cat bootsie seems to be doing better already! I think she has put on a little weight, more energy and hasnt had any problems urinating. I break uop a chew and mix it in with her morning and afternoon feeding. Thank you so much for your product!. And Bootsie thanks you too!
    Share ' Share Review by Rita A. on 29 Apr 2019
    04/29/19
    13 1

N
    Nancy
    Verified Buyer

5 star rating

Love the Kidney-Vitalize chews!

Review by Nancy on 2 Mar 2019review stating Love the Kidney-Vitalize chews!
    My cat loves them and I finally have a treat that is safe I can give my cat with kidney issues.
    Share ' Share Review by Nancy on 2 Mar 2019
    03/02/19
    13 1

1 2 3
    [​IMG]

QUICK LINKS

FOOTER MENU

CONTACT
    support@scruffypawsnutrition.com

(833) 734 5261

United States:

4181 NW 1ST AVE, Suite 6-2466

Boca Raton, FL 33431

United Kingdom:

17 Chestnut Drive

Leicester

LE2 4QX United Kingdom

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    © 2020, Scruffy Paws Nutrition, All Rights Reserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.