Hi everyone! My name is Lallana (or Lana), from Malaysia. My cat, Katy (11 years old) was diagnosed with DM in December 2019 (found out when he had DKA - thankfully she survived the terrible ordeal). Her diet since then consists of Royal Canin Diabetic Kibbles (<40g per day; very bad food choice I know) and boiled chicken breasts. She was prescribed with Lantus (2 iu AM; 1 iu PM), which she has been thriving on except until end of 2020. Out of nowhere, her numbers starts to get high (>25 mmol/L) both AM and PM for few months. Tried increasing dosage for awhile but still the same; so we change to NovoRapid which was a terrible idea; her numbers drop to below 20 but doesn`t last long; almost 5 injections per day needed). So, we change to Levemir (starting on 21/1/2021; initial dosing is 3iu AM and 3iu PM). At that time, I haven`t join this group so I was missing out on ALOT of things (e.g. TR, bouncing, etc etc) hence why I rushed into changing insulins. I am so glad and grateful that I joined this group. Now that I have done some readings, I wish to change my cat`s diet to wet food. Most probably would go for Nature`s Variety (Instinct), Avoderm or Fussie Cat Premium (To my knowledge, Tiki Cat, Fancy Feast Pate and Weruva are not available in Malaysia). My concern is now that we are still increasing her dosage (by 1 iu as instructed by my vet) to find the perfect nadir, is it alright to change her food or shall I wait first? Also, I would really appreciate any members` kind help to check Katy`s SS. I am not 100% sure but is she bouncing now? I know I need to be patient but at times can`t help but doubt at myself. If I am not mistaken, I read that if 6 iu or more insulin needed, it is best to check for acromegaly or IAA. Should I be concern with this now or later? Thank you in advance.