Hey all, Kitsu has been using the same vial of Vetsulin since she was diagnosed back in February. I've been fortunate that her dosing has been so low and that she doesn't need a lot of insulin each day, so that it was able to last this long. However, we are nearing the end of her vial and I don't want to run out before I move abroad, so I decided to get a new vial ordered in from the vet and will be picking it up on Wednesday. I don't plan to start using the new vial until July 24th, since I will have family in town visiting and I won't be home to test Kitsu throughout the day to see how she's reacting to the new vial. So she will still be using the old vial until then. My question is, should I reduce her dosing a little bit when I start using the new vial, or keep her current dosing the same and just heavily monitor her? Thanks in advance!