? No Blues or Green

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Shasta’s dad, Aug 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shasta’s dad

Shasta’s dad Member

Shasta is 8 shots into a dose increase that went from 1.25 PZ to 1.5 PZ. It has been 5 cycles since we saw a blue number and that was in the high 100’s (181) and over 2 weeks since we saw green. If I understand SLGS correctly we should have moved him to 1.75 PZ this AM (I originally thought one cycle was AM and PM). I’ll be traveling the next few days and will not be able to monitor every 3 hours as I have been doing when working from my home office. Could someone look at his chart and confirm that an increase is due.

@JanetNJ

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Harley I can also tag @Panic for you
    What meter are you using, your spreadsheet says Relion and mentions the Alpha Trak also in your remarks column. If you are not using the Libre any longer can you put what you are using now in your signature :cat:

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I see she does her toes into blues. :). You could start 1.75

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  4. Shasta’s dad

Shasta’s dad Member

Missed the reply posts. Kept refreshing but nothing came through for some reason so I shot HIM (Shasta was named because we were told it was a she and then it was surprise and we never changed his name) the 1.5. I'll start with the 1.75 on Tuesday so I can monitor Wed and Thu before heading out again on Friday. Thanks!

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Hi! Looks like it's time to try 2.25. :). I like those yellow preshots lately! Don't let the occasional red ones bother you... Over all there's a good improvement from a few weeks ago. I'm sorry to hear about the neuropathy starting. I'm glad you started b12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.