? Noah pmps 4.4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by stefania - Noah, Mar 16, 2023.

1. stefania - Noah

stefania - Noah Member

Hello. I m feeling a bit uncomfortable to shoot greens number so I would like the confirmation that I should go for it . Noah earn lots of reductions lately. tonight I can set alarms to check on him.. when is best to check ? I can wait a +2 or better to check a +1 as well?
    @Bandit's Mom

2. stefania - Noah

stefania - Noah Member

3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Sorry no one responded. It was almost 2am for me. Tag @tiffmaxee and @Angela & Cleo as well in future.
    It was good you shot. When you can get tests, you can shoot any number over 2.8 with a human meter. Also Noah tends to nadir at the end of the cycle and head up from there so shooting low preshots is not an issue - especially if you can monitor.

Is he still limping?

4. stefania - Noah

stefania - Noah Member

He got better after 2 days
    But today he is limping again as before but yesterday night my partner without knowing about his legs he lift him and I think he land bad again on his leg … and this make me think that he may have twist it …. So even tho now he is limping again I’m giving him some more days to see if he manage to heal by himself .. in the meantime I’m trying not to touch him so much there

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  5. stefania - Noah

stefania - Noah Member

I also notice that he is over licking his leg but no cut … but he must be feeling some discomfort

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

It does sound like an injury/sprain. Do you have any medicines to give him for pain?

7. stefania - Noah

stefania - Noah Member

No I don’t …
    Which specific medicine I can give him?

8. Bandit's Mom

Do you have buprenorphine or gabapentin or meloxicam?