NOT EATING BG ON THE RISE AND DIARRHEA

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by SUHPERDAVE, Mar 14, 2019.

1. SUHPERDAVE

SUHPERDAVE New Member

HELLO,

CHECK OUT PARIS'S SS. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
    HER APPETITE HAS BEEN DECREASING AND SHE WOULDN'T EAT THIS MORNING WITH HER BLOOD SUGAR AT 382. SHE'S BEEN HAVING LOOSE STOOLS FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND WE HAVE TRIED ANTIBIOTICS, PROBIOTICS, A CHANGE OF FOOD TO ONLY SEE THINGS GETTING WORSE. I AM WAITING FOR MY VET TO RETURN MY CALL. ANY ADVICE IS PARAMOUNT AND APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Have you checked Paris for ketones? If not I would strongly suggest you do so ASAP. Ketones can build up quickly especially with a kitty not eating well.
    What you describe could be ketones or it could be pancreatitis which is common with diabetic cats. I personally have no direct experience with either issue but there are lots of folks here who have dealt with one or both.
    I strongly suggest you re-post over on Health to get more helpful eyes on your post as this particular forum doesn't get a lot of traffic and has a limited audience.

SUHPERDAVE likes this.
  3. SUHPERDAVE

SUHPERDAVE New Member

Thanks! I will

MrWorfMen's Mom likes this.
  4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Please take the 911 off this old thread...thanks.

5. SUHPERDAVE

SUHPERDAVE New Member

Thanks for reminding me to take the 911 on I appreciate it. Paris has been eating, drinking and performing her duties in the proper form.

JeffJ likes this.