Not sure if this is allowed, but...

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by PaigeFace23, Aug 9, 2022.

1. PaigeFace23

PaigeFace23 New Member

Hi everyone. I've never posted before, but my recently deceased kitty, Buttercup, had diabetes, and was being treated with Prozinc for the last five years. I unfortunately had to put her down this past Monday due to cancer. I have a completely unused vial of Prozinc, and I don't want it to go to waste. I've reached out to several vets seeing if donation was possible, but they've all said no. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do with it? I don't want to just throw it away, and I'm certainly not looking to sell it. I would love to give it to someone who could use it.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

There’s a forum here called the Supply Closet where people post things that they have available for others either to give or for sale. If someone wants it, then have them send you their address privately (in a private conversation on this Board). To get to conversations, touch your name at the upper right corner of the screen. To get to the Supply Closet, go to the forums tab at the top of this page and you will see all of the individual forums listed there. You just make a post there about the ProZinc. I have no doubt that someone would be very glad to have it. I am sorry about your cat. :bighug::bighug: