I posted this on fb group as well so sorry if you are reading twice. Hi, our cat was inpatent for dka and pancreatitis. She still has small ketones as of yesterday @ 6pm. She hasn't peed yet, so we'll check as soon as she does. We are awaiting her pancreas levels from bloodwork. We are doing subq fluids at home (100ml twice a day) and force feeding friskies pate Last night her glucose was 190 at 10:30pm so we shot 1u (our vet told us to shoot 3 (!!) bc we need to get the ketones down; her normal dose is 2u before she got sick). This morning at 8am her glucose was 43. We are force feeding now and will re-check glucose at 10am. I'm afraid we're not going to be able to give her any insulin if she has a super low number. We have a ReliOn meter from Walmart. Anyone with experience with DKA/pancreatitis and shooting lantus?